PES 2014

EcosseBear

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who play pes are either

A - shite at FIFA and can't take it

B - haven't gave FIFA a chance and just buy pro evo every year and complain about how FIFA is shite eventhough they haven't have it a chance

I play,and like both.

Therefore you are full of shit.

Watched a couple of pro ev videos on YouTube from this years game. It looks fucking awful.

I hate the way when you play a side footed pass it sounds like you've just blootered a wall full force.

Looks like gta5 will be the last game I buy for 360

Early view of the demo that came out today on us marketplace

Feels great! I haven't bought PES since PES6...the demos have been nearly unplayable for me. I could tell almost immediately that this game was different. The speed is quite slow...almost plodding in some instances but I've just got to work off my bad habits from years of FIFA.

I haven't noticed any of the delay mentioned in previous builds. It seems responsive enough for me. Haven't had enough time to judge the keeper AI yet.

The player movement and freedom of the ball just feel right. Reminds me of the good old days!

Game sales pretty much sum it up, it's like saying saints row is better than gta, yea some people think it is but the large majority don't

Haha ya mad sheep! If game sales sum it up then COD must be the greatest game ever...See how stupid your logic is?

Get the demo here...

https://mega.co.nz/#!6YUxjaaZ!Xytbn3_oW8qCf77yYADnv1pWxfY8xlQ8hXZvXGBsCO0

http://www.xbox360is...14-t710497.html

:party:

Haha ya mad sheep! If game sales sum it up then COD must be the greatest game ever...See how stupid your logic is?

Get the demo here...

https://mega.co.nz/#!6YUxjaaZ!Xytbn3_oW8qCf77yYADnv1pWxfY8xlQ8hXZvXGBsCO0

http://www.xbox360is...14-t710497.html

:party:

Sheep? I always get both demos each year and since 2009 pes hasn't shown me enough from the demo that makes me want to go out and actually buy the game, which is unfortunate because it is a game I used to love so much. It's clinging onto past glories, failure to let go and see that something that was once great has fallen to a shadow of its former self, that's what pes fans are doing.

It's out on the 360, it's fucking shite :lol:

You must be awful at it, Proper simulation with every player feeling different...This is a thinking mans game of football no more holding the run button down for 80% of the match ;) The king is back...Casuals/Arcade fans need not apply.

It's pish.

Everyone is saying it.

It must just be you with the problem :lol:

Everyone haha, You must go on some obscure sites as 90% of what i've read today has been extremely positive and i've been playing it for the past 2 hours and it's leagues above any Fifa since 09/WC10...Do you even play these games for yourself? Or do you go on what 12 year old weans are saying on the official Fifa forum? :matron:

Your always wanting to quote WENB...so maybe you should get your reading specs on...and read what people are saying!

http://winningeleven...19495&start=200

http://winningeleven...vailable-in-us/

Just played about 10 games on the 360 demo, absolutely incredible, by far the most realistic football game I've played, need to fiddle around with the passing assistance, I've been playing in 2 bar and it seems a bit too assisted
At first player individuality wasnt pronounced because i was getting used to the weight shift and everything but now that im understanding whats going on players are standing out hugely. Balotelli is a beast and players like silva, carzola etc feel different to xavi, pirlo etc really awesome.
In the meanwhile I played the Fifa 14 demo and must say love the Jeff Stelling pre match intros but on the pitch it's not only same old but it somehow seems even more arcade. It's hard to explain, but one thing is for sure switch between Fifa 14 and go to the leaked PES never mind the latest one and there's a world of difference!

Based on the demos PES 2014 is miles better on the pitch.

You were the one to want to quote WENB the other night?....So you are going by the 12 year olds on the Fifa forum...Magic...Enjoy your arcade pish. Just no more bullshitting eh!

Edit: Seems on the EA forums most are looking forward to PES...Where is it your getting your views from lol

I'm going by websites and testing for myself.

PES is dire as every single person in this thread has told you.

You like it, great. But everyone else thinks its utter pish.

The bullshit keeps on flowing! Nobody has played the new demo on here apart from myself...You've played it? Record some goals...Prove your not a bullshiter!

Thank fuck im going to the Arches on the 27th...I couldnae put up wae ya constant stream of lies.

"going by websites" fux sake lol

The bullshit keeps on flowing! Nobody has played the new demo on here apart from myself...You've played it? Record some goals...Prove your not a bullshiter!

Thank fuck im going to the Arches on the 27th...I couldnae put up wae ya constant stream of lies.

"going by websites" fux sake lol

:lol:

The demo is out just now ya rocket. How are you the only one :lol:

Plenty have played it, there are plenty of videos also.

:lol:

The demo is out just now ya rocket. How are you the only one :lol:

Plenty have played it, there are plenty of videos also.

Only one on here i said...The demo is not out hence i put those download links up at the top of the page for MEGA & Zippy, It's only out for NA gold members. So unless you downloaded it and injected it onto USB you have not played it.

Only one on here i said...The demo is not out hence i put those download links up at the top of the page for MEGA & Zippy, It's only out for NA gold members. So unless you downloaded it and injected it onto USB you have not played it.

Ffs go on yer Xbox and go into the store its fucking there!

If you can't make an American account then yer an idiot.

The games fucking pish.

Have been playing fifa for the last hour and it is going to be deleted pretty quickly after the wee man plays it i dont like it had four games on the hardest setting won.4-0 (Dortmund vs Barca) 3-0 (Man city vs Milan) 3-0 ( NY Red Bulls vs Boca) and 3-1 (Barca vs Milan) and the only goal i lost was a penalty i didnt even press anything for.

Also long range shooting is pish compared to the Pro Evo system.

Ffs go on yer Xbox and go into the store its fucking there!

If you can't make an American account then yer an idiot.

The games fucking pish.

You cant just make an American account anymore you need to put in American Bank/Credit card details along with address to match to download gold Demo's...

Just been on the UK store...nope not there as it comes out on the 12th....More bullshit...Gonnae put you on ignore so i dont need to read your bullshit lies.

:lol: !

3 reasons I won't be buying PES 2014:

1) No rain. What the actual fuck? Seabass has had 2 years to sort his shit out and he comes out with this at the last minute. Not good enough. Lots of people hate rain and turn it off but I like the random game it appears in. Adds a bit of variety.

2) Stadium removal - even Konami has lost faith in PES by not throwing some money at licenses. EA have gone all out on securing licenses this year & been successful. So much variety.

3) No next-gen release. Fuck. Off. Konami. Is all I have to say to that. The whole world is planning on moving on to next-gen and they're arrogant enough to want us to buy the game on an old-gen console. I'm sorry. I'm not paying £35-40 for a game in September to only play it for a month 1/2 before moving to next-gen.

FIFA will get my money again this year. People have been saying for the past 3 years "PES is catching up again" and each year the game has been fucking baws. PES 2013 was gash. I gave it away to a friend I hated it that much.

You cant just make an American account anymore you need to put in American Bank/Credit card details along with address to match to download gold Demo's...

Just been on the UK store...nope not there as it comes out on the 12th....More bullshit...Gonnae put you on ignore so i dont need to read your bullshit lies.

I never said it was out in the UK store ya roaster.

It's simple enough to get it on US account plus its been out on PC for ages :lol:

Aye put me on ignore since you can't handle every single person laughing iny our face for your idiotic love of a shiter of a game.

:lol: !

3 reasons I won't be buying PES 2014:

1) No rain. What the actual fuck? Seabass has had 2 years to sort his shit out and he comes out with this at the last minute. Not good enough. Lots of people hate rain and turn it off but I like the random game it appears in. Adds a bit of variety.

2) Stadium removal - even Konami has lost faith in PES by not throwing some money at licenses. EA have gone all out on securing licenses this year & been successful. So much variety.

3) No next-gen release. Fuck. Off. Konami. Is all I have to say to that. The whole world is planning on moving on to next-gen and they're arrogant enough to want us to buy the game on an old-gen console. I'm sorry. I'm not paying £35-40 for a game in September to only play it for a month 1/2 before moving to next-gen.

FIFA will get my money again this year. People have been saying for the past 3 years "PES is catching up again" and each year the game has been fucking baws. PES 2013 was gash. I gave it away to a friend I hated it that much.

Pretty much.

PES is dead in the UK, no one buys it anymore and now Konami are cutting the funding.

FIFA 15 will benefit from one more year on next gen and PES yet again will be lagging behind.

Laughable.

I played PES for years and always thought it was far superior and ran smoother than FIFA but a few years ago PES really started to fall then they really screwed up online play, the Lag was that bad you were lucky to evebn get a full game, on the other hand I found FIFA started to really pick up and the online play was really good I rarely play in lag filled games.

Every year PES would tell us the online play would be fixed and every year it would be the same shit, they can make the gameplay as smooth as they like and do whatever they want with the game engine but if they can't sort out online play then it will bomb like the last few PES titles.