Iconic moments in football (non Rangers) you'd like to have witnessed.

I've already done a "great games in the past you would have liked to have been at" thread, but what about those single iconic moments that were bigger than the game itself. Which moment (again non Rangers) would you have liked to experience ?

Mine would be Souness planting the flag in the turf at Galatasary, the atmosphere when this happened must have been incredible.

Quote: "The iconic image of the victor planting the flag drew comparisons with Turkish hero Ulubatli Hasan, who was killed as he planted the Ottoman flag at the end of the Siege of Constantinople. This earned Souness the nickname 'Ulubatl Souness"

A ball boy in Milan when the immigrants lost to Feyenoord scored the winner billy mcbingo handling the ball but Feynoord scored.

Behind the goal at Fir Park as Macdonalds hitch kick put us in the title driving seat,on helicopter sunday, then the second, cue the craziest 4 mins in my Rangers supporting history.Christ what a fuckin day that was eh?

Thieves and muggers greetin their fuckin eyes oot in the stands as they fuckin bottled it again when it mattered.

The look on that tink Gerry Brittons face as he knew a celtic supporter had just denied them the title and gave it to us instead. Watch his face as The scorer runs away going mental! fuckin priceless!!

No Surrender

Rab