League membership?

Right, im reading on here that under these new league proposals it will take us 5 years to become full members of this new set up, then I am reading that associate membership will be scraped meaning we will be full members, with all the privileges (seat at the table, allowed to vote etc)

Can anyone clarify which it is? Or is everyone just speculating at the moment?

I reckon they want us to be hamstrung for a long as possible, but if indeed they want a clean slate and want Scottish football heading the right direction, then surely full membership for its biggest club is a must?

Right, im reading on here that under these new league proposals it will take us 5 years to become full members of this new set up, then I am reading that associate membership will be scraped meaning we will be full members, with all the privileges (seat at the table, allowed to vote etc)

Can anyone clarify which it is? Or is everyone just speculating at the moment?

I reckon they want us to be hamstrung for a long as possible, but if indeed they want a clean slate and want Scottish football heading the right direction, then surely full membership for its biggest club is a must?

I'm a betting man so ill take the 1/100 on bet that it will be 5years to be full members .

More chance of full membership of the Human League and anyway, does it, will it matter? We are surrounded. Little Big Horn springs to mind and foresee, penalties, fines, suspensions, stadium closures and points deductions coming our way, so unless we get a miracle of one seriously mega rich investor, who doesn't do prisoners (or pikeys) we're fecked.

It was 5 years to become a full member of the SFL, the associate membership is going and membership of the SPFL will be granted on meeting certain conditions, considering these conditions will have to be met by any team coming into the league through the pyramid system you can guess how stringent they will be.

Put it another way if it's only full members allowed into the league, they either make us full members or eject us from the league.

They will make it a ruling that only full members can be part of the new league.

Then will wrap a bow around us a declare that because we are already part of the SFL they will do us a huge favour by allowing us to be a one off exception.

In other words without us the league dies. As stupid as these cunts are they can do the maths but only when it comes to making money off the biggest team in Scotland.