Adam Owen leaving Rangers staff

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure we will have people lined up. I'm happy Neil Murray hasn't been replaced, look at the success of our signings last season, the guy was a donkey.

He never signed them did he? It was other people ie ex players that recommend the players for last season. We don't know what he's scouted. He could have scouted some of the best players around but we haven't or can't afford to sign them.

McCoist already knew about Cribiri as he tried to sign him when he took over from Walter Smith. Don't know who recommend the 2 others though.

He never signed them did he? It was other people ie ex players that recommend the players for last season. We don't know what he's scouted. He could have scouted some of the best players around but we haven't or can't afford to sign them.

McCoist already knew about Cribiri as he tried to sign him when he took over from Walter Smith. Don't know who recommend the 2 others though.

The foreign players came from a CG recommendation.

I love how people think they know the ins-and-outs of sports science, slating Owen like he's been working with the mhanky mhob. Pathetic.

All the best, Adam.

Its not hard to notice in the final third of games we have been blowing out our arse you dont have to be a sports science aficionado to notice that.

We have looked less fit than part time players and he's the fitness coach, says it all for me.

So we don't know for sure what Murray actually did, we haven't really made a great signing recently was my point, if nobody is listening to his good recommendations then what's the point. He shouldn't be looking for players outside our wage bracket as he will surely have been told we need a guy within x amount. But anyway, life will go on without him.

So we don't know for sure what Murray actually did, we haven't really made a great signing recently was my point, if nobody is listening to his good recommendations then what's the point. He shouldn't be looking for players outside our wage bracket as he will surely have been told we need a guy within x amount. But anyway, life will go on without him.

Last summer he presented Ally with a list of players within the brief given to him and indicated the ones that would be ok with signing, Ally reduced the list and sent it upstairs to the CEO and list can back down with names removed and other foreign players added to the list.

Last summer he presented Ally with a list of players within the brief given to him and indicated the ones that would be ok with signing, Ally reduced the list and sent it upstairs to the CEO and list can back down with names removed and other foreign players added to the list.

Fair enough. I've not been thrilled with the signings, I feel like this season were doing a bit better with the likes of Nicky Clarke etc, young guys with proven records in these divisions. More of that please, less foreign guys also.

I can't really judge how big a loss this is as I don't really know what he contributes....that said I think his most important period is in pre season, dealing with training programmes, testing etc so I'd like to hope we have some new staff coming in....unless I missed it we have still to replace pip yeates as physio or appoint a chief scout....

Don't worry, Ally and Durrant will get a couple of 5 a-side kick abouts arranged for the lads. That should get them in prime condition for the new season :pipe:

I'd bet my left nut that you've just found out about who he is and what he does as well.

Are you serious anyone who has ever went to a game would know who he was as he takes the team out for warm up stretches and wee games and has done for years now.

Next you will be asking who Broxibear is.

Are you serious anyone who has ever went to a game would know who he was as he takes the team out for warm up stretches and wee games and has done for years now.

Not me!

I usually get there just in time for kick off. Apart from that he's never been mentioned either on here, at Ibrox or in the pubs.

Obviously not doing his job properly anyway.

Adam Owen was with us from early 2007 as it says on our official site. Davie Weir signed for us in 2007 and was able to play until he was 41. If Adam Owen was not good at his job i dont think Davie would have had him anywhere near him in his first managerial role. It was crystal clear last season that our players were not able to last 90 minutes against inferior opposition so mabye some of them need to take a look at themselves. I really hope the whole situation improves dramatically for the season ahead. Only time will tell. NO SURRENDER WATP :7325:

Not me!

I usually get there just in time for kick off. Apart from that he's never been mentioned either on here, at Ibrox or in the pubs.

Obviously not doing his job properly anyway.

A Walter Smith DVD told me who he was.