Boss Wants More Signings

tam watp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcculloch will play CB so you need a partner for him and unless we can shift some of them on we will still have perry, hegarty, gasparato and faure so it's counter productive bringing in more players at the moment!

If we play McCulloch centre half, it's time for McCoist just to give it up.

One of he benefits of ally learning his craft from smith is just because a player is a striker doesn't mean you can't play him at left back.

This continued indulgence is going to ost the club millions and be a waste of a fantastic opportunity to start afresh, shameful really.

One of he be edits of ally learning his craft from smith is just because a player is a striker doesn't mean you can't play him at left back.

This continued indulgence is going to ost the club millions and be a waste of a fantastic opportunity to start afresh, shameful really.

I've already stated by anger at the fact we're just doing the same old shite as before than build something plenty of times. All it's going to do is cost us in the long run. We're going to have to sign a brand new team once we're back in the top flight.

I've already stated by anger at the fact we're just doing the same old shite as before than build something plenty of times. All it's going to do is cost us in the long run. We're going to have to sign a brand new team once we're back in the top flight.

Green should never have brought smith back he may then have had a chance to change things. Alas, we are now stuck with the ridiculous mindset. Meanwhile the tims are about to offload a midfielder for huge profit and are buying a BALLPLAYING centre half who is 21 we buy a fkn striker from Dundee hibs to play there ffs.

Beyond grim.

Whit?

How can people criticise signing spl players and condemning the manager for not getting the best out of an spl squad then you come along and say we'd have to buy a whole new team when we get there? <cr>

We're building the foundations of a good squad so when we're back we would just need to add 2 or 3 quality players.

Green should never have brought smith back he may then have had a chance to change things. Alas, we are now stuck with the ridiculous mindset. Meanwhile the tims are about to offload a midfielder for huge profit and are buying a BALLPLAYING centre half who is 21 we buy a fkn striker from Dundee hibs to play there ffs.

Beyond grim.

Should we be competing with Celtc in the transfer market?

Whit?

How can people criticise signing spl players and condemning the manager for not getting the best out of an spl squad then you come along and say we'd have to buy a whole new team when we get there? <cr>

We're building the foundations of a good squad so when we're back we would just need to add 2 or 3 quality players.

Do you honestly think the likes of Shiels, Hutton, Black, Law, Daly, Bell etc with all due respect to them is enough to win the SPL title from Celtic? not a chance!

Decent enough to get us back up to the top with ease, but we need to spend good money on top players to beat Celtic. There's no even a debate about that.

Do you honestly think the likes of Shiels, Hutton, Black, Law, Daly, Bell etc with all due respect to them is enough to win the SPL title from Celtic? not a chance!

Decent enough to get us back up to the top with ease, but we need to spend good money on top players to beat Celtic. There's no even a debate about that.

I've said before in past squads these guys would work well supplementing the squad but agree basing a squad around them won't work as I don't think they're good enough. We're still rebuilding our squad though and have another year after this season til we're back.

We've got one in Templeton. I'd send Aird and McKay out on loan as they've went backwards/stopped developing - IMO.

Don't see Temps as an out and out winger though. I see his best work done more centrally.

We should be buying young players to sell on not old immobile strikers from Dundee hibs nor completely done 35 years olds on ridiculous wages.

Wise-up, McCoist has already made it clear that most decent "young," players cost a lot of money. Not that this needed pointing out to logical people. We might expect signings like this in a couple of seasons but seriously, you expect us to spend 2M on a player for Div2?

Wise-up, McCoist has already made it clear that most decent "young," players cost a lot of money. Not that this needed pointing out to logical people. We might expect signings like this in a couple of seasons but seriously, you expect us to spend 2M on a player for Div2?

Who said we should be spending £2million pounds?

Sometimes i'm sure people just read what they want to read rather than what is actually written.

I don't think Foster would be that bad a signing. He'll give us some pace on the right. If we can get him doing similar runs to Wallace i'd be happy with that.

My concern is (and will remain) centre back.

Who said we should be spending £2million pounds?

Sometimes i'm sure people just read what they want to read rather than what is actually written.

Listen, you were the one that suggested we should be BUYING young players. You suggested even that we BOUGHT a player from DUTD? Finally, if you would list the 35 year old players we have signed we can discuss it further.

We are in the 3rd tier of Scottish football. Our Manager is trimming his cloth financially while adding good players but there is clearly no pleasing some folk.

Listen, you were the one that suggested we should be BUYING young players. You suggested even that we BOUGHT a player from DUTD? Finally, if you would list the 35 year old players we have signed we can discuss it further.

We are in the 3rd tier of Scottish football. Our Manager is trimming his cloth financially while adding good players but there is clearly no pleasing some folk.

I suggested rather than signing old has beens with no sell on value we should be seeking players who we can sell on.

I never said we signed a 35 year old I said we shouldn't be paying out a fortune to an immobile 35 year old.

If you are happy with the dross McCoist serves up then you are one of the very few.

Finally, if you think the current MO will lead anywhere other than back from whence we came then you are delusional.

I suppose there is no chance of exposing some folk to reality, far better for them to believe the dross on RFC website etc.

Are you for real ?

"trimming his cloth financially" ???????????????????

By signing players who are nearly 31 with 2 previous serious knee injuries and paying him more money that the combined wage bill of any other team in the league.

and all this to win the 3rd tier of Scottish football. Lets hope he does not start splashing the cash eh !

I suggested rather than signing old has beens with no sell on value we should be seeking players who we can sell on.

I never said we signed a 35 year old I said we shouldn't be paying out a fortune to an immobile 35 year old.

If you are happy with the dross McCoist serves up then you are one of the very few.

Finally, if you think the current MO will lead anywhere other than back from whence we came then you are delusional.

I suppose there is no chance of exposing some folk to reality, far better for them to believe the dross on RFC website etc.

What is the current MO? Not your opinion generated off of one signing this season, but the actual MO set out by the management team and backed by the board? Interested to know where you get your inside info from...

Nice editing ;) .

OK, How much we paying said 35 year old (singular now)? You seem to know all the details.

You also referenced Celtic's signing of Van Dijk who cost up to 2.5M and seemed to suggest this is what we should be doing - now! That's crazy and much more likely to end us back "from whence we came."

You bitch about this, that and the next, makes me wonder why you bother to even support the Club.