What say the RST and pals?

thehost

RST, how do you know a guy was contacting people? Does this contacting guy remain firm friends with the leader of the RST? Believe me, I don't want a slanging match here, but you're being a wee bit evasive here.

He told our Chairman that he was contacting all the groups. I know his name but I don't know him or who he is friendly with I have checked tonight to see if he is a member and he isn't. . I'm not sure what else you want me to say, other than his name which I'm not prepared to do.

When your first sentence is a blatant lie it's difficult to give any credibility to anything else you say. There was a guy contacting groups but rather than 'a well known RST activist' he isn't even a member of the RST.

Now now Mrs, if one is going to call people liars you should disect what I said. I said a well known RST activist, not member. We are both aware that said person has worked on behalf of the RST many times and better still was acting on the RST Codfathers behest when he contacted the groups. Given his involvement in the statement also, does this not constitute acting on their behalf? Some might say his "acting" would qualify him as an "activist"? No?

Now now Mrs, if one is going to call people liars you should disect what I said. I said a well known RST activist, not member. We are both aware that said person has worked on behalf of the RST many times and better still was acting on the RST Codfathers behest when he contacted the groups. Given his involvement in the statement also, does this not constitute acting on their behalf? Some might say his "acting" would qualify him as an "activist"? No?

That sounds a bit fishy.

I don't want you to name him, both of us know who he is. Are you seriously telling all the RM members, you don't know this guy is mates with the RST leader? As I said, I can't be bothered getting involved in a them and us debate. However, you're being slightly economical about this bloke and who he's mates with from the Trust.

Deal with the biggest divisive cancer in our support and many would support your organisation.

Who are we talking about here?

Don't think it's fair naming people mate. I wouldn't do that and don't believe we should ever do so. Let's just say he's a prominent poster on FF and mates with the big yin ;)

I think he sells Pineapples in cans ;)

Comedy fucking gold.

I've already said I don't know the guy. Are you seriously suggesting that a Board member got someone else to contact our Chairman about a statement? Let me know about the many times this guy has worked for the RST. I'd be very interested.

I've already said I don't know the guy. Are you seriously suggesting that a Board member got someone else to contact our Chairman about a statement? Let me know about the many times this guy has worked for the RST. I'd be very interested.

Get back over there and get something better to throw back at me that warrants a reply. If you are trying to tell me that said person is not linked to the Mistrust and has worked with them in the past then I suggest you sign off your shift and send Buzz over dear ;)

Get back over there and get something better to throw back at me that warrants a reply. If you are trying to tell me that said person is not linked to the Mistrust and has worked with them in the past then I suggest you sign off your shift and send Buzz over dear ;)

I've only just got your cryptic clue and it is way off the mark.

If you're seriously telling us you "don't know" the FF poster with the username associated with Spanish tinned fruit, I'd have to say I don't believe you. Nothing you could say would convince me that you're telling the truth if that's what you're claiming.

I honestly think this so called internet / forums rivalry debate is a little overplayed. Basically we're talking about a few individuals who will say and do anything to protect the empire and business. 99.9% of Rangers fans only want what's best for the club and support.

We may differ on certain issues at times, but on the whole, we still have the same end game.

Rangers first always.

The concept of the RST, especially given what we have been through in the past 16 months, should have grown massively.

With the on line monsters we have created it will never work given the continued campaigns against individuals and general forum views, and I mean that going in both directions.

Do you think one of the sides will back down? Neither do I.

Self importance will always win on the day.

If you're seriously telling us you "don't know" the FF poster with the username associated with Spanish tinned fruit, I'd have to say I don't believe you. Nothing you could say would convince me that you're telling the truth if that's what you're claiming.

Of course I know him, he was on our Board until last October. He is not the guy though.

Way of the mark with what? He wasn't contacting various fans groups the night before Malcolm Murray was possibly being ousted? Or that he has worked on RST behalf in the past?

See above. He is not the person I was talking about.

If you have a question to ask the RST, then they will have a stall/presence at EVERY home game.

So, to all who are happy to call folks liars or suggest they are working to an agenda .... why don't you have a chat up close & personal like.

Air your grievance, make your point in person & have a face to face discussion where nuance & inference, which can be lost in writing can be revealed by speech

If you have a question to ask the RST, then they will have a stall/presence at EVERY home game.

So, to all who are happy to call folks liars or suggest they are working to an agenda .... why don't you have a chat up close & personal like.

Air your grievance, make your point in person & have a face to face discussion where nuance & inference, which can be lost in writing can be revealed by speech

If I suggested that to your members, it would constitute a threat eh.

I shall locate said stall and ask politely, "Why not give the group credibility by removing the biggest cancer in the Rangers support? Then the Rangers family can support the Trust and help in its quest to give the supporters a voice".

I shall expect answers :)

You are confusing me now dear. You agree he could be construed as an "activist" yes? He contacted various groups the night before the board meeting and day of idiotic statements, yes?

It's not difficult. MFDM is not the person who contacted the RST regarding a statement.