Hearts sign wilson with transfer embargo.....

bigmunsen

Baiscally they claim he was already a hearts player and had a contract with them before admin, I.e loan contract, and all he has done is extend said contract to a permenant one. That's my understanding, basically a loophole, but I think it can be challenged cause they making people redundant but offer him a deal

Baiscally they claim he was already a hearts player and had a contract with them before admin, I.e loan contract, and all he has done is extend said contract to a permenant one. That's my understanding, basically a loophole, but I think it can be challenged cause they making people redundant but offer him a deal

Ah, ok.

Technically it's not actually a transfer ban they are subject too, it's a registration ban.

As he is currently registered with Hearts, they have used a loophole to keep him on their books on a full time basis instead of on loan.

As shit as it is, they have now played the system twice nobody in the media has seen fit to question them laying off players while the SFA allow them to sign others and seemingly escape censure in the form of a fine for entering admin.

Anyone surprised by the stark differences in theirs and our treatment, has obviously been living under a rock for the last 24 months.

Technically it's not actually a transfer ban they are subject too, it's a registration ban.

As he is currently registered with Hearts, they have used a loophole to keep him on their books on a full time basis instead of on loan.

As shit as it is, they have now played the system twice nobody in the media has seen fit to question them laying off players while the SFA allow them to sign others and seemingly escape censure in the form of a fine for entering admin.

Anyone surprised by the stark differences in theirs and our treatment, has obviously been living under a rock for the last 24 months.

Cousin was not allowed to sign for us due to a registration ban as well.

SFA are on a learning curve

They'e seen financial penalties on clubs with no money is ridiculous.

so they fined us for administration but not Dunfermline

and they shouldn't fine Hearts either

similarly our transfer ban was unjustified,

why isn't Hearts

SFA are cutting them and the player a bit of slack

it is galing they didn't do it for us

but SFA got it wrong with us.............but they're getting it right with Dunfermline and Hearts

Shocking they've been allowed to bring in a player who was at an EPL team on big wages last season when they've sacked low paid cleaners and admin staff and have not paid any of the current team.

The SFA are beyond parody for allowing this mob to sign Wilson.

Actually quite surprised if he doesn't try and get away, the best he is looking at is a relegation campaign or to be sold to whoever bids for him, I suspect he would be better taking his chances.

Will be interesting in a few weeks if they would be able to block him going, it takes one missed pay cheque.

Shocking they've been allowed to bring in a player who was at an EPL team on big wages last season when they've sacked low paid cleaners and admin staff and have not paid any of the current team.

The SFA are beyond parody for allowing this mob to sign Wilson.

Sure Tam English/Oirish will explain to the great unwashed how justified this signing is.Rollseyes in disgust.

Ridiculous that he's been allowed to sign, technically he wasn't a Hearts player at all, his loan deal ran out at the end of the season and all he had signed was a ore-contract with them as his contract with Liverpool doesn't end till midnight tonight. How is his ore-contract different to our players ?