Is this true re Sheffield Tickets - can one of the Owls on here confirm?

Not the best idea publishing your seat numbers as Sheffield Wednesday could then block your ticket from scanning making it invalid.

With regards the Under 18's ticket, as a turnstile operator at Hillsborough I would stop you and refuse entry sending you to the stand supervisor to pay the difference but if your obviously Scottish and so probably a Rangers fan then this would probably mean you being refused entry.

The better option would probably be for the person who bought the ticket to go to the ticket office to upgrade it.

Cheers for the heads-up,mate.

If Wednesday want to refund me my dosh for the tickets I'll say a big YES!

Make them invalid?..........Why? I bought them in good faith over the phone without disguising my Scottish accent.No objection was proferred by the lass on the other end of the phone.

P.S. Didnt state my seat numbers!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You coming up for the match then?

Sure am.

I will be in Sheffield about 4ish.Give me a shout if you want the ticket and we can meet up(not sure what boozer I'll be heading to,yet.I'll play it by ear....the loudest sash bash will be the winner!)

Cheers for the heads-up,mate.

If Wednesday want to refund me my dosh for the tickets I'll say a big YES!

Make them invalid?..........Why? I bought them in good faith over the phone without disguising my Scottish accent.No objection was proferred by the lass on the other end of the phone.

Your obviously a Rangers fan and have posted your seat and row number so if seen by Police / Wednesday who as we know will read messageboards for any information they can pick up could have the ticket blocked, just ask a number of Sheffield United fans who bought tickets in home end who this happened to a few seasons ago.

Also, people who have been silly enough to sell tickets on e-bay for sell out games over last few seasons against Wycombe and Sheffield United and have had the same treatment.

He's no posted his seat number.

Block and row though and as that area is usually quite empty you may have only a few seats on that row sold which narrows it down, he said he rang and booked it so that narrows it down further.

Block and row though and as that area is usually quite empty you may have only a few seats on that row sold which narrows it down, he said he rang and booked it so that narrows it down further.

If they had a problem with me giving them money they should have mentioned that when they heard my Scottish accent on the phone.

Think one of the other guys was right when he suggested you are a bit of a jobsworth.Enjoy the occassion,bud!

If they had a problem with me giving them money they should have mentioned that when they heard my Scottish accent on the phone.

Think one of the other guys was right when he suggested you are a bit of a jobsworth.Enjoy the occassion,bud!

Occasion? It's just another game for me. Occasions are big cup games, local derbies, not h

Games against 3rd tier opposition.

p.s I wouldn't come to your workplace (if in fact you have a job) and tell you how to do your job so please don't tell me how to do mine.

I might request going on South Stand now just to try and stop you getting in.

Occasion? It's just another game for me. Occasions are big cup games, local derbies, not h

p.s I wouldn't come to your workplace (if in fact you have a job) and tell you how to do your job so please don't tell me how to do mine.

This is from a Wednesdayite FUCK OFF

Fuck off, fucking clown. Oink oink :D

3rd rate, oh if only you were the Rangers eh

By the look of you, you could stand anywhere across the South Stand and no cunt would get in.

I have got a theory about this poster this could be the bint who`s fucked the ticket allocation. so she comes on here winding bears up trying to get them to kick off tomorrow then she says I told you so,