Is this true re Sheffield Tickets - can one of the Owls on here confirm?

I have got a theory about this poster this could be the bint who`s fucked the ticket allocation. so she comes on here winding bears up trying to get them to kick off tomorrow then she says I told you so,

It's a lassie? he/she looks like that wee guy wae the I fuck on the first date t-shirt

8Yss8.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Occasion? It's just another game for me. Occasions are big cup games, local derbies, not h

Games against 3rd tier opposition.

p.s I wouldn't come to your workplace (if in fact you have a job) and tell you how to do your job so please don't tell me how to do mine.

I might request going on South Stand now just to try and stop you getting in.

Pardon me,you fucking belter,I only have my own company so I,obviously, aint bright enough to come show you how to steward(did your parents expect you to reach these dizzy heights?).

Your last post has been communicated to Hillsborough.They have apologised but are of the same opinion as myself,that you aren't a steward because,in their words,your threat to me is a sacking offence.Therefore,if you are a steward and they find you ,you will be unemployed..........AGAIN!

They have also offered to exchange my tickets if I can make it along to the ticket office early enough.

Cheers for helping towards that unexpected conclusion,you total fruit-loop.

P.S. This will be a bigger occassion than any of your diddy little derbies!

This has just been posted on Owlstalk that guy will have his work cut out stopping every bear getting into the south stand Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

Just been to the Ticket office to get 2 for tomorows game. Next to me in the que were 3 blokes with Scottish accents asking for 4 tickets in the 'Canteleiver'. The assistant said they weren't selling tickets there yet and asked where they were from. He replied Scotland and were down here for a few days. The assistant then asked the lady serving me if she could give them tickets. At first she shook her head but at the same time acknowledged he called it the Canterleiver saying Wednesday fans always called it that. The Scottish fella then said he was a Rangers fan but also an lifelong Owl and rolled up his sleeve to reveal a very nice SWFC tattoo. He said he was bringing his Grandson and they had been to loads of Wednesday matches together. So he managed to get 4 in the corner of the South near Leppings lane end.

Im not posting this for any particular reason, just putting it out there.

RIGHT:

I have no way of verifying this until I get to Hillsborough itself...

One person in the know who was due to get me a ticket has said he didn't bother. My first thought was "fucking skin the bastard!" But no, turns out he didn't bother because (he says) Tickets are on general sale.

Now, I can't verify it because I'm not there, and I don't want anyone to make the trip on the off chance they can get in, what I AM doing, is saying that if you're there and you're ticketless, it MIGHT be worth having a look.

If it's true that's awesome, if it's not you're no worse off.

Website still says not available on the gate...