Glasgow Boyne Celebrations and Central Scotland

Skelf

Pointless thread about a pointless subject. How many of these people are actually full on practicing Protestant. Do they even know what Protestantism stands for?

There's a good few of us in here mate (tu)

Sadly some people just see is as an excuse for confrontation. Idiot neds whose only way of feeling important is to intimidate some middle class housewives who are out doing their shopping.

Don't think there's much can be done about them to be honest. I'd imagine if it wasn't for all the twats complaining about the walks and classing them as controversial etc. then the neds probably wouldn't see them as a naughty rebellious occasion and wouldn't bother. They don't seem to follow Salvation Army marches...

Think you're spot on with all that mate. Wish we could get rid of them though. :(

Pointless thread about a pointless subject. How many of these people are actually full on practicing Protestant. Do they even know what Protestantism stands for?

You will find most if not all of the lodge members are practicing Protestants.

Andy fuck off out the thread if you know fuck all about it or if you don't care for it

You will find most if not all of the lodge members are practicing Protestants.

Andy fuck off out the thread if you know fuck all about it or if you don't care for it

Are the walks not partly about freedom of speech/expression etc? Talk about irony.

Are the walks not partly about freedom of speech/exp<b></b>ression etc? Talk about irony.

I honestly don't understand that argument.

I can't understand how anyone with an unbiased viewpoint could have an argument against the Order.

I honestly don't understand that argument.

I can't understand how anyone with an unbiased viewpoint could have an argument against the Order.

Our support isn't the same as it was 10/20 years ago. We now have a hundred shades of grey between uber Prod, and complete handwringer. Perhaps another thread should have been opened to discuss it, instead of polluting this one, but some legitimate views are just being shot down with petty insults. The OO shouldn't be above criticism or negative comment, especially not in the Bears den.

Our support isn't the same as it was 10/20 years ago. We now have a hundred shades of grey between uber Prod, and complete handwringer. Perhaps another thread should have been opened to discuss it, instead of polluting this one, but some legitimate views are just being shot down with petty insults. The OO shouldn't be above criticism or negative comment, especially not in the Bears den.

That's a fair comment (tu)

I couldn't care less what area of the forum its in but it still shouldn't delve into petty comments about the OO when half the folk commenting against it need an education onwhat the Order is actually about.

You never fail to disappoint, GOAT.

You never fail to be a horrible trolling little basard who is probably a tim. Let's face it you'll never be a Rangers fan, you go against everything being a Rangers supporter is.

So what team do you really support?

Myself and several family members have 'walked' over the years and proudly so.

That said, this thread should not be in Bears Den.

Whilst we should not forget where we come from, many of our fans are from different backgrounds and religions and do not recognise the Orange Order and the Rangers of today as a package deal.