Does anyone else.....

Have a really good feeling about this coming season?

Everything seems to be piecing together quite nicely and it seems thr players look refreshed and a lot fiyyer than lsst season.

Thank god we gave MacLeod a new contract last year, coz I think that boy is going to be huge. Trust me on this.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

Oh aye, signing that defender (his name escapes me atm) has to be number one priority right now. Fingers crossed.

Yes, very good feeling about everything Rangers at the moment. Get Moshni signed up and then some good fortune with minimal injuries, we should win Div 2, Ramsdens Cup and get to the latter stages of the Scottish and League Cups if not the finals. To be honest we could think about winning them but not expecting it. Jury still out on Ally unfortunately.

Honestly the benefit of a proper pre season will help the players, the fact most of our business has been done early will also help.

I'm looking forward to the season

Pull your head out the sand... :P

Remember feeling pretty positive start of last season aswell, after we got license etc sorted, with the signings we made.

But, hard workouts up north, exciting new signings and players from last season appearing hungrier, likely due to increased competition for places. Yes, there's lots to be excited about this season and expectations and anticipation are high.

Eager to get started. No excuses this year, let's get out there and show them what we can do. :21:

Don't remember looking forward to a season more, there are so many possibilities for the coming games, we are still looking for two cb at this time, though to be honest we need two cb's to compete in the cups, not the league, I think Mohsni is an investment that might pay of big time, we need to get a deal tied down soon, before someone else comes in for him.

<p>

Have a really good feeling about this coming season?

Everything seems to be piecing together quite nicely and it seems thr players look refreshed and a lot fiyyer than lsst season.

Thank god we gave MacLeod a new contract last year, coz I think that boy is going to be huge. Trust me on this.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

Oh aye, signing that defender (his name escapes me atm) has to be number one priority right now. Fingers crossed.

I'm anticipating a good season, but won't get carried away like last year about thrashing all the "diddy" teams. Those guys earned our respect last year, but again this year every team will be up for it to beat the Rangers, especially if we draw any of the SPL bastards, they'll see it as their wee cup final whilst allowing the dhims to walk the league. And we may be lacking a wee bit experience in midfield but the youngsters there might be enthusiaistic enough to overcome this.

However still positive and looking forward to it. If the goalkeeper and defence gel and our holding midfielders do their stuff and our more skilful midfielders are given the space to express themselves, could be great. A good run right from the start, with a couple of our forwards sharing a few goals would do us great as well.

Yes looking forward to the new season.

The League is obviously our priority and hopefully we can win the Ramsdens Cup. After last season im not getting carried away and definitely not predicting winning every game !!

A run in the other cups is realistic but I have to be honest and say I don't think we will win them.

The squad looks stronger so hopefully we can gel quickly and play attacking football.

There can be no excuses this season.