RangersChat Opinions

You all know my links with the CRO but as I've said before, I'm not naming anyone unless I get their personal consent.

But I do chat with Shane and Pamela a lot, as do I also chat with Chris Graham and a few other respected bloggers. Doesn't mean that they play a part in this though.

The boy has also stated he's not a rangers die hard but is learning. He started the site for Limmy. He knows how to do websites but he's now taking an interest in rangers,

I'm not sure how much money he would be able to pocket from what doesn't seem the busiest of sites/chats.

For what it's worth to have a rangers phone in for rangers fans I wouldn't mind an outsider profiting from it if it means we don't have to listen to the endless shite on Clyde 1 etc

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just listened to it as well and it was the two scottish guys who over reacted, one of the two being overly aggressive in his manner.

Nonsense, LW was given plenty time to get with the script but continued his shite. I think they went very easy on him

just listened to it as well and it was the two scottish guys who over reacted, one of the two being overly aggressive in his manner.

I assume from the post that you're not Scottish, as there were a number of Scottish guys on air at the time. If you're not a Scot, do you think it correct that William classes you as a non-Rangers supporter?

I couldn't tell you. But he seemed ready to answer it and the 2 scottish guys went ott in their defence

They were simply protecting the integrity of their show RFC. People had tuned in to hear a guy speak about his blogs - not attack members of the show who provide that platform.

They were simply protecting the integrity of their show RFC. People had tuned in to hear a guy speak about his blogs - not attack members of the show who provide that platform.

Ye I've just posted that above this mate, I just think they were all taken aback

I couldn't tell you. But he seemed ready to answer it and the 2 scottish guys went ott in their defence

They wanted to move it on to Rangers.

some folk have already voiced that they tune off if it goes off topic.

If everyone in the lobby is sayin 'Move on' they usually will.

Who was silent? I answered your question with an honest answer.

All I'm not saying is the names of whom I spoke to prior to tonight. Something I've now said 3 times.

You can ask all you like but I'm not naming someone without their consent.

But had I been wrong, you would have made a point of telling me so - that is what I mean by your 'silence'. And, by the way, your answer is anything but 'honest'.

@BlueJon

I never said that you can't be a Rangers fan if you weren't Scottish.

I said that I believed Tommy wasn't a Rangers.

Stop trying to twist my words.

The guy has openly said he is not a rangers fan, well he never started out as one :lol:

@BlueJon

out of order tonight ,we tune it to listen to people talking about rangers,not some garbage about tommy s personal life.

@BlueJon

If you get the chance, log in to Rangerschat and listen to the archive of the show. If you listen carefully to what other people are saying instead of the sound of your own voice, you may hear Tommy admit that he wasn't a Rangers fan when he started this project, but has since caught Rangersitis.

Because you were a waster, and rubbish, and they have a duty of care to give us listeners good entertainment, not your shite. we don't want it. piss off.

spot on govan blue ,the show has been excellent lately,keep up the good work

And the reason I should believe you off hand is ???

The reason you'd throw my name out offhand is..?

William asked me about the show, I said I'd never done it and don't listen to it. There ya go.

Agenda agenda agenda agenda 555 555 555 555 555 555