Keevins Just Can't Help Himself

Guardian

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compare the press Ally,Walter and the board post Whyte get to that of the club and fans

Did you see Keevins comments post Whyte when he had us tried, convicted and stripped of titles ? The only question Ally's friend was asking was "how many?"

Jul 19 2012 By Hugh Keevins

AN independent commission will decide which titles Rangers will lose over the dual contracts system that gave them an unfair advantage over opponents.

The SPL’s legal team has spent months gathering evidence and they will turn it over to an independent body on August 10 to prosecute the Ibrox club.

But our club still speak to them Dart.

Good point. We have our own website, no need to talk to any of them. At least TV companies put some money in to football. Dont know what newspapers contribute.

But our club still speak to them Dart.

Let's not beat around the bush here why are the BBC banned from Ibrox? for non stop attacks on our fans no for non stop attacks on the club nope they got banned for making a mad men spoof on Ally.

There shouldn't be any individual interviews with the DR staff as far as I'm concerned, if there is a press conference where all the press are invited then that I don't mind because then you can have a comparison and if certain press teams sensationalise too much then they shouldn't even be invited to them and just use the "sources" they quote.

Did you see Keevins comments post Whyte when he had us tried, convicted and stripped of titles ? The only question Ally's friend was asking was "how many?"

He apologised profusely after the caller on SSB pulled him up and that's where the problem lies fans doing the club job if the club won't take the lead on this shite fans will take different roads hence the fragmented support.

On many, many occasions I have heard this boring wee man earnestly wringing his hands and whining about sectarianism in scottish football and what can be done about it.

Well Shug, here's one thing you could try for a start.

FUCKING STOP BRINGING PLAYERS RELIGIONS INTO IT AT EVERY TURN AND MAKING OUT IT IS A BIG ISSUE AT CERTAIN CLUBS. !!!!!!

Aye but what about the other .0001 of the fans,ffs.The guys a bigoted wee bassa and he should be taken to task for this SH**E.

Here's todays propaganda

New Rangers striker Jon Daly says he plans to gain acceptance from supporters by scoring lots of goals

JON DALY won the admiration of his Rangers team-mates when he caught a 12-pound carp in a lake behind the team’s hotel in Germany.

However, he knew he had bigger fish to fry when it came to the question of winning acceptance from the Rangers supporters.

Now the first modern-day, high-profile Catholic player from the Republic of Ireland to play for Rangers is happy to declare he feels part of the Ibrox family.

What he ACTUALLY Said

The way in which Daly has settled into Rangers’ squad following his move from Tannadice has drawn lavish praise from the club’s management team.

The prize angler was supposed to be swimming into the treacherous waters of the West of Scotland’s sectarian divide and have dubious prospects of success because of his background.

But Daly has quickly made the transition and proved he’s not a fish out of water.

He said: “I didn’t pay any attention to the talk that surrounded my move. And so far as I’m concerned the Rangers fans have been brilliant with me.

“My intention is to repay them with goals. I’ve been accepted by players, management, staff and fans and I’m enjoying the experience of being with a club of this size.

Not quite what the headline implies. The club should be challenging this sort of shite as we are being portrayed as some kind of sectarian neanderthals baying for Daly's blood cos he's a catholic. I'm sure there will be a few nutters, but 99.9999% of the support have no issues with this. It's nit like he's the first catholic we've signed but Keevins is conveniently ignoring that.

I hate seeing us being demonised in this sleekit manner. If they say it enough folk start to believe it.

Keevins is a lying weasel, actively trying to keep sectarianism going and he's not the only one.

Our club should ban the Daily Rebel for all their attacks on our club.

Will never happen as long as Walter and Ally are there and probably Mather now too as he has taken it up the arse for an easy ride from the paper that hates us but will be slightly less critical now Charles has gone and Mather has declared he wants to build bridges ,probably appeasing them over the Summer with a friendly handshake and lets all forgive and forget shit .ffs Keevins is probably all pally with the 3 of them now .

Will never happen as long as Walter and Ally are there and probably Mather now too as he has taken it up the arse for an easy ride from the paper that hates us but will be slightly less critical now Charles has gone and Mather has declared he wants to build bridges ,probably appeasing them over the Summer with a friendly handshake and lets all forgive and forget shit .ffs Keevins is probably all pally with the 3 of them now .

They're not pally to that degree lol, but goes along the lines of picking your battles etc and all that crap and keeping your friends close and your enemies closer, recorded interviews very clear about answers if reporter starts spouting seriously wrong shit about an interview then the reporter and paper becomes seriously liable.

He apologised profusely after the caller on SSB pulled him up and that's where the problem lies fans doing the club job if the club won't take the lead on this shite fans will take different roads hence the fragmented support.

See to you and me the club will always give it the "we are the greatest support and we will never forget yada yada but I'll be brutely honest .I don't really think they give a flying fuck that's unless they are personally taken to task .

They're not pally to that degree lol, but goes along the lines of picking your battles etc and all that crap and keeping your friends close and your enemies closer, recorded interviews very clear about answers if reporter starts spouting seriously wrong shit about an interview then the reporter and paper becomes seriously liable.

just don't buy that "keep your enemies closer mate .There are just too many nowadays and it's well past the point of no return for many of the haters especially after the last 2years .

For every battle we don't fight we give them ground.

Perhaps its just me PIB but I would have thought that comparing our support to Nazis, Operating on a presumption of guilt and having our club stripped of titles and continually shit stirring regarding our new Irish Catholic striker was a pretty clear series of lines for picking a battle.

See to you and me the club will always give it the "we are the greatest support and we will never forget yada yada but I'll be brutely honest .I don't really think they give a flying fuck that's unless they are personally taken to task .

Murrayism

Totally understand the two responses regarding my post, but the difference in the matter is the world doesn't work that way. I would prefer if there was no contact what so ever with certain papers but then all they are going to do is start printing the usual shite about sources close to Rangers. I would prefer that anything that was reported to the press would be on the official site first, but if not that we do have clear reported transcripts which could go on our own site so it is publicly clear of the actual conversation which may have taken place.

Totally understand the two responses regarding my post, but the difference in the matter is the world doesn't work that way. I would prefer if there was no contact what so ever with certain papers but then all they are going to do is start printing the usual shite about sources close to Rangers. I would prefer that anything that was reported to the press would be on the official site first, but if not that we do have clear reported transcripts which could go on our own site so it is publicly clear of the actual conversation which may have taken place.

They do it anyway - the Van Donkey article a few weeks ago was the perfect example.

For every battle we don't fight we give them ground.

That's why we are boxed in talking about defending ourselves every week on something whereas the scum rodents get away with just about anything they care to do .i honestly think if someone got murdered watching their games in full view of the public they would have some way of covering up or blaming anyone else but the beggars .Their little ditty at the weekend will and has been all but forgotten but if we bears step out of line watch the baying hordes go for us in every way they can

Perhaps its just me PIB but I would have thought that comparing our support to Nazis, Operating on a presumption of guilt and having our club stripped of titles and continually shit stirring regarding our new Irish Catholic striker was a pretty clear series of lines for picking a battle.

But those are the situations where we should be taking them to task but if they don't have a leg to stand on themselves then the whole world can see exactly who is in the wrong, remember there are idiots, even in our support, who had believed certain things totally wrong I know, but at least this way we do have a bit more control of the press.

But those are the situations where we should be taking them to task but if they don't have a leg to stand on themselves then the whole world can see exactly who is in the wrong, remember there are idiots, even in our support, who had believed certain things totally wrong I know, but at least this way we do have a bit more control of the press.

But the whole world doesnt see that - it sees what they have printed about us - and what they print is false and erroneous.

They do it anyway - the Van Donkey article a few weeks ago was the perfect example.

That unfortunately is always going to happen, I would prefer us trying to exert some form of control as much as possible rather than read all the continuous shit about sources close to our club rather than knowing exactly who those sources are.

That unfortunately is always going to happen, I would prefer us trying to exert some form of control as much as possible rather than read all the continuous shit about sources close to our club rather than knowing exactly who those sources are.

Its certainly "always going to happen" if we continue to fail to take action.