Thriller

AlBear.

Did you have your day at the jazz festival?

No i have had to work every Saturday as my contract is running late.Took the wife and the pup a walk to the Stables at Kirkie on Saturday afternoon.Nice meal outside and a few pints of Peroni.Ye cannae wack it.

No i have had to work every Saturday as my contract is running late.Took the wife and the pup a walk to the Stables at Kirkie on Saturday afternoon.Nice meal outside and a few pints of Peroni.Ye cannae wack it.

I used to frequent the Stables on a Sunday with the ex and the children , many a year ago now, nice setting.We had to have the Boxer put to sleep yesterday, has been a crap last week

I used to frequent the Stables on a Sunday with the ex and the children , many a year ago now, nice setting.We had to have the Boxer put to sleep yesterday, has been a crap last week

Sorry to hear that.I had to get my chocolate Lab put down a few months ago we had him for 17 years.We were both in tears.I wasnt going to get another dog but ended up getting a West Highland Terrier.I called him Cooper after the great man.

Incidently did you ever bump into Doddie,he drank in the Stables quite a lot?

Sorry to hear that.I had to get my chocolate Lab put down a few months ago we had him for 17 years.We were both in tears.I wasnt going to get another dog but ended up getting a West Highland Terrier.I called him Cooper after the great man.

I actually bumped into him years ago in the Briggs at the Rainbow Chinese, he was with his wife and said to her ....your dad used to wind us up after training with the Row in the Special needs school across from Ibrox that he had let the dogs out and we had better hurry lol

Said to Alex that he had presented me with a football medal as he knew Jack Taylor who had a bakers in Tradeston and as a baby Doddie used to be left in the pram outside as him mum shopped..............different life back then. Also that I gave him a helping hand to carry in the Rangers gear at St James Newcastle back in 69 , I was on trial then.........he just looked and sai ok another KP boy, my reply........but your a Tradeston boy.

Yeah re the Boxer she is still in shock, happened so quickly 8 and a half years.

Sorry to hear about your lab, and your boxer too Ed.

Re: the lab, it gives me hope for mine (Yellow Lab) over the last few months we've seen him getting older & slower, and a few people have said a labs life span is 10-12 years. Ours is 10, so obviously our minds think, how longs he got? So to hear your lab was 17 years old, gives me hope yet for the old boy.

Again, sorry to hear about both your dogs, I know how much a part of the family they become.

I actually bumped into him years ago in the Briggs at the Rainbow Chinese, he was with his wife and said to her ....your dad used to wind us up after training with the Row in the Special needs school across from Ibrox that he had let the dogs out and we had better hurry lol

Said to Alex that he had presented me with a football medal as he knew Jack Taylor who had a bakers in Tradeston and as a baby Doddie used to be left in the pram outside as him mum shopped..............different life back then. Also that I gave him a helping hand to carry in the Rangers gear at St James Newcastle back in 69 , I was on trial then.........he just looked and sai ok another KP boy, my reply........but your a Tradeston boy.

Yeah re the Boxer she is still in shock, happened so quickly 8 and a half years.