New team bus burnt-out.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see above^ as i said, i just find theyre obsession and stupidity mind boggling, its such a ridiculous thing to do it made me laugh......sorry for not getting my knickers in a twist and flying into a blind rage like yourself you uptight fucking fanny of twat

As long as u got a laugh out it that's alright then. U fanny of a twat haha.

could you list any possible reasons then mate that are not down to conflicts between two groups?

I'd imagine tims would have done it.for the fact it was the rangers bus. But as the bus is only a bus it's not a sectarian attack

If, as many believe, Tims are responsible for torching our Bus, I don't see it as anything other than an attack by one group/sect on another who have different ideals.

Wiki has "Sometimes a group will attack members of another group which it regards as responsible for its own decline"

Just because the Bus wasn't a person doesn't suggest the attack wasn't sectarian.

They make up the PC rules and these should be applied fairly to all.

The garage has been set on fire twice before. It all seems a bit too much of a coincidence though, the new bus, the yahoos mumping about the number plate and all of a sudden it gets torched. I've not seen any mention of the fact the garage is ten feet away from a sheltered housing complex. Scum of the earth, whoever's responsible.

Unless members of a sect committed it?

Mind Swally let's be consistent you keep claiming celtic are not a sect. So what if those singing against them are members of a sect does it then become a sectarian crime?

Anything against sellik is construed as sectarian. So the same rules apply when it's against us.

Well, in theory anyway but we know the media don't apply these rules.

Hopefully that puts an end to that discussion!

Mind Swally let's be consistent you keep claiming celtic are not a sect. So what if those singing against them are members of a sect does it then become a sectarian crime?

Celtc are not a sect

These people are a sect. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/popes-bank-cleanup-man-found-stuck-in-lift-with-rent-boy-8721296.html

If it was followers of this mob is it sectarian?

Lots of low posters coming on trying to make us look like fools.

Sectarian attack on a bus, this board would be pishing themselves if timothy came out with that one.

Defo mate, maybe al smash a window at the first bus garage in a revenge sectarian attack