club making its feelings public....

Typical gray and shite wearing unwashed British hating republican manky scumbags.

Washed, and clothed, and fed them. And provided a country for them to live in......Such is the life of the vitamin c deficient. Btw, infatuation 207 on a Rangers post, on a Rangers site, and 146 obsessed fenians.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can see the media linking it to official club comments or something.

Would be difficult for the media to link his personal views to that of the club without also mentioning the subject matter itself. Experience tells me they dont really want to go there.

Looking at his comments, no decent person could argue with anything he says.

I don't really see why he should have kept hush, if the issue affects him or his feelings in any way then he has the right to make comment our Fathers and Grandfather fought in 2 wars so we could speak our mind, for to long we have let them cry and wriggle their slimey little club out of anything bad.

This issue isn't linked to our club in any way.

Fuck me here I was thinking and being brought up to believe we are the Establishment club Queen and Country for the greater glory, now I am being told to let these fucks run riot in my Queens realm and defile a soldier who died a horrific death that will be fuckin right, they will have their day and we will give it to them big time.

Can see the media linking it to official club comments or something.

Can see that headline "Rangers tweeter condemns Anti Lee Rigby songs" and "SFA to Investigate Rangers Tweeter Bringing the Game into Disrepute" think there would be some fallout from that. Would love to see it, they sods that condemn us don't know half the shite we have to put up with. Plastic paddys every one...Home I wish they go would.

Fuck me here I was thinking and being brought up to believe we are the Establishment club Queen and Country for the greater glory, now I am being told to let these fucks run riot in my Queens realm and defile a soldier who died a horrific death that will be fuckin right, they will have their day and we will give it to them big time.

Our club can do nothing to influence it either way. The authorities will have to deal with them.

I wouldn't call it juvenile. He dobe the same, actually, he said worse about our fans.

Not suggesting his claims are juvenile, simply that taking to twitter is a little bit 14-year old girl. To be fair, I just find him irritating. He's often gone off on moaning rants about the merest of things (if you've ever enquired about ticketing then you'll probably understand), hence I find it hard to take this particular moan any more seriously than the other ones

This isn't about our club it's about Andrew Dickson tweeting his personal opinion.

Why is that not acceptable to some?

Indeed but when he's doing it from a twitter account labelled RFC_Dickson (or whatever it is), it will invariably be linked to the club.

Alas, I've made my feelings known with regards Andrew and his moanin

Andrew has always had a disclaimer at the top of his Twitter page...

"Own views and not those of Rangers Football Club."

Perhaps we should change the stupid thread title?

Yea that would be helpful

With regards the 'own views' thing, it might well say that but you just know that that won't apply if it means someone can get one over on the club, or get a good story out of it

Indeed but when he's doing it from a twitter account labelled RFC_Dickson (or whatever it is), it will invariably be linked to the club.

So, when a Rangers player tweets about Nando's is the club seen as endorsing said restaurant? :pipe: