Congratulations to The Official Rangers FC Pub

AlBear.

https://www.facebook...location=stream

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More Than A Pub

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium – Official Partners of The Rangers Football Club

We are proud to announce that from today The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium is to be The Rangers Football Club’s partner for the Public House industry in the West of Scotland by official appointment.

We are extremely honoured to now be officially associated with the club, its always been an ambition of ours and we are thoroughly chuffed to be realised. I’d like to thank the people who have supported us in the last 18 months in the creation of The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium at Copland Road, without the fans backing we can’t succeed. I’d also thank the staff at Ibrox for facilitating this partnership – they have been a great help and, as a fan, we are encouraged with the positivity within the club.

We believe this is yet a further step in reaffirming our status as The Quintessential Rangers Supporters’ Pub.

Follow Follow us on Twitter: @TheLoudenTavern

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Official Partner of The Rangers Football Club

Everytime I'm up for a game I stop in here before the match. Always enjoy my pre-match drink at the Quintessential Rangers supporters pub. :21:

Cracking pub, from the decor to the service, and once again I'd like to say congratulations on your Official partnership with Rangers Football Club.

See you August 10th.

:cheers::21:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like my usual trip.....Old Toll Bar...............Red Lion.............District...............then after the game............District ...........the old Doctors pub across from the Grapes...........then KP Subway................pint in town then train back up north.

I detect your sarcasm, but what makes the Louden good is the sash bashes. That will be right out the window if it's the official Rangers match day pub.

Can you actually have a sash bash in the Louden?

Every time I've been in everyone's been warned about singing "bad songs".

I detect your sarcasm, but what makes the Louden good is the sash bashes. That will be right out the window if it's the official Rangers match day pub.

Technically it's just an Official partnership rather than the Official Rangers pub.

Yes, I know the title is a bit mis-leading.

The one at Ibrox on more than one occasion had songs like Here Lies A Soldier blasting from the inside as I'd passed.

I've yet to experience a sash bash in there, but I am usually early in (taking advantage of the free ham rolls) and off early for the match.

I've yet to experience a sash bash in there, but I am usually early in and off early for the match.

As far as I knew the only song they banned was The Billy Boys after getting visits from the Police - that was the Kinning Park one.

It will be holding hands and singing the bluebells are blue and The Blue Sea Of Ibrox now :000000082:

Pub to stay clear of haha

I'm in after most games and can honestly say I've never seen a sash bash in there.

You've never heard loyalist music coming from the Louden? as someone who hardly goes in, but passes it almost every time on match day I can honestly say there's plenty of loyalist tunes blasted from behind the bar.

You've never heard loyalist music coming from the Louden? as someone who hardly goes in, but passes it almost every time on match day I can honestly say there's plenty of loyalist tunes blasted from behind the bar.

There's loyalist music playing but never any singing and 99% of the time one of the staff comes on the microphone telling people to be careful what they sing.

I've been in a few times and they are quite specific that songs of that type are not allowed as the police will happily wade in and start lifting folk.

Plenty of non loyalist tunes they play that are just as rousing & get everyone in the match day spirit b

There's loyalist music playing but never any singing and 99% of the time one of the staff comes on the microphone telling people to be careful what they sing.

That's what I mean.

A sash bash to me is still loyalist tunes blaring and having a drink.

Never understood how they can play a tune over the speakers, but when you sing the same tune they get the MIC out ... idiots.