Sports Direct

Skelf

It's a well known fact that surrounding areas of the glitterdome is mostly bears

I went to Camlachie Primary school in the late sixties, early seventies, but the place is hoaching with scum when they are playing.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they try and give you one of they horrific big bag for life efforts????

Sports Direct is a Fucking cunt of a shop

Yes. And I said to the wee queer who served me. "How many people bring that bag back in and shop with it again".

Do they sponsor Bheast Fc?

Just in sports direct at forge retail park to buy the wee man the new strip and what I seen was a disgrace. A tiny wee rack shared by their tops. At the top was all green n white and far far more merchandise of theirs. Entrance of doorway a 7 foot poster advertising new top of bheast fc. None at all advertising ours.

Sports Direct is a merchandise partner, not a sponsor. They would be stupid to try and push the Rangers brand over any other, so don't expect them to do so.

I am sure they will increase their advertising when the kit is fully available but retailers will never promote something they cannot sell.

Sports Direct are a general sports shop. They're going to have Rangers & Scum tops eitherway, if you look around they also have countless other team tops, and Newcastle United doesn't even get it's own wall/stand/rack etc - And Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley owns Newcastle United.

So quit yer bitching.

Feck you and your logical retailing pish.

Give us our empty fixtures at the front of the store cos we havent got our strips out on time. NOW!!!!

I was just going to post this. I was in last night and that was slap bang right in front of you as you walk in. All I could see was one training top stuck on with their stuff and that was it as far as the Puma gear went. £45 is a lot for a top, but I had a look in DW last night too at the new English and European tops. Couldn't believe all the new Nike and Adidas kits were £50 and upwards! Suppose we can't grumble at the price when you see that.

£45 seems positively cheap - recently seen Barca & top Portuguese team tops on sale (over there) at 99 euros!

Suppose when the new strips come out I would expect to see a bigger push from them but I will be honest when I say I hate Sports Direct it's like the Paddys Market of the Sports retail world I still think most of the stuff they sell is factory seconds, their stuff is cheap to buy but when you look at it their stuff is cheap because most of the brands they sell are cheap brands, they have a few things from decent brands like Nike or Adidas but the stuff they have like that is always horrid looking and I think they have them as places like Greaves have told them that there is no way they could market and sell it as it looks that shit.

I'm not a snob or a rich man pretty much far from it but 95% or their stuff I wouldn't wear it if you gave me it for free it's like the gear you see the old ones or jakes up the town wearing.

£45 seems positively cheap - recently seen Barca & top Portuguese team tops on sale (over there) at 99 euros!

Positively cheap.

You sound a tad overtive fiscally. If so, Im a size 44 chest.

If not underwhelmingly fiscally challenged, then....

FUCK OFF BACK TO SPAIN OR PORTUGAL!!!!!!

I would of thought SportsDirect Stores would have Newcastle & Rangers sections.

But saying that Green was trying to get some kind of tie up between Newcastle & Rangers aside from the Mike Ashley involvment in both clubs.

I know that JJB had Rangers sections, but only in select locations and this could be the same with some SportsDirect Stores.

I would of thought SportsDirect would try and Maximise the sales for both clubs merchindise, by advertising them around the store. (Would be good from a business perspective.- Why have deals with clubs, if you are not going to do anything)

I mean they have been heavily promoting the launch of the third kit the past few days, but to be honest that all seems a wee bit rushed and kind of like an afterthought.

But Rangers did say that they only allowed Pre-Orders for the third kit due to the demand they was recieving from people, (But that could be sales speak for trying to push up the sales of the third top) RangersStore said for the longest time that their was no plans to pre-order the third top so it is kinda good that they managed to get everything set up so quickly and they had an advert van going around place to place advertising the fact that our new top was on sale. (although would be intresting to actually know how many people actually saw the van going around.)

The only thing that is weird is that the launch between the third and home is so short, i fully expect RangersMegastore/SportsDirect to put it up for Pre-Order in the coming days!

Some positive signs, but still lacking in certian areas.

Positively cheap.

You sound a tad overtive fiscally. If so, Im a size 44 chest.

If not underwhelmingly fiscally challenged, then....

FUCK OFF BACK TO SPAIN OR PORTUGAL!!!!!!

Wind yer neck in!

I was just making the point that other people are charging more extortionate prices than the OP saw!

I went to Camlachie Primary school in the late sixties, early seventies, but the place is hoaching with scum when they are playing.

I practised with the band of the same name (Camlachie Loyal Star) in that primary school back then.

Glorious days indeed.

You could open a Barras stall in your average Sports Direct and it would take the staff days to discover you.

And when they do they're bloody hopeless. I asked a guy if he had a size 10 in a pair of hillwalking boots. He went onto his walkie talkie and said "no, I don't have them, but I can do you an 8 or a 13". WTF?!

£45 is shocking IMO

Probably about as cheap as you'll get it sadly. I tried a local independent sports shop and the guy said he's selling it for the same price as Sports Direct charge for the shirt and postage. So about £47-£49.

Always been like this, I normally only buy from Megastore. Sports Direct in Braehead and all the shops in Greenock are always full of tarrier mince and only a couple Rangers tops, most of the other Rangers merch is always out dated.

Did they try and give you one of they horrific big bag for life efforts????

Sports Direct is a Fucking cunt of a shop

Working in retail what you tend to find is those bags for life are normally used by shoplifters who line them first then go on the rob.