Sports Direct

Skelf

Do they sponsor Bheast Fc?

Just in sports direct at forge retail park to buy the wee man the new strip and what I seen was a disgrace. A tiny wee rack shared by their tops. At the top was all green n white and far far more merchandise of theirs. Entrance of doorway a 7 foot poster advertising new top of bheast fc. None at all advertising ours.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in sports direct at forge retail park to buy the wee man the new strip and what I seen was a disgrace. A tiny wee rack shared by their tops. At the top was all green n white and far far more merchandise of theirs. Entrance of doorway a 7 foot poster advertising new top of bheast fc. None at all advertising ours.

we had the same shite when we had a deal with jjb,sports direct is a shitehole of a shop,not in the same class as greaves,but sports direct is killing greaves with its prices.

Similar to the one in the Fort. No advertisements in the front window and both our new kit and their rag were on the same rack just as you walk in the front door. Most of the new kit seemed to be in the stock room because they told us just to ask for it at the checkout, rather than take it off the rack.

It's disappointing when we have the deal with Sports Direct. You would expect a part of a wall, if not the full wall, covered with our kits and training gear. Hopefully this is all arranged in the near future.

Similar to the one in the Fort. No advertisements in the front window and both our new kit and their rag were on the same rack just as you walk in the front door. Most of the new kit seemed to be in the stock room because they told us just to ask for it at the checkout, rather than take it off the rack.

It's disappointing when we have the deal with Sports Direct. You would expect a part of a wall, if not the full wall, covered with our kits and training gear. Hopefully this is all arrange in the near future.

I was just going to post this. I was in last night and that was slap bang right in front of you as you walk in. All I could see was one training top stuck on with their stuff and that was it as far as the Puma gear went. £45 is a lot for a top, but I had a look in DW last night too at the new English and European tops. Couldn't believe all the new Nike and Adidas kits were £50 and upwards! Suppose we can't grumble at the price when you see that.

Our own shops is the way forward. Hopefully, by the time this Sports Direct deal is up, we have a wealth of stores nationwide and across the UK on the horizon.

Never been impressed with JJB or Sports Direct (so far) with regards to how our merchandise is showcased.

Time for an e-mail, perhaps?

Go to the clubs store, Then you know the money is going into the club. Was in sports direct picking up the Mrs the other day. This tim walk in and up to there tops grabbed the badge, after about a 10 second delay, He then demanded to see the manager, as in his words " those tic tops over on that rail are fake, ever since you joined up with those h*** this shop has went down hill. He was removed from the shop.

Sports Direct are a general sports shop. They're going to have Rangers & Scum tops eitherway, if you look around they also have countless other team tops, and Newcastle United doesn't even get it's own wall/stand/rack etc - And Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley owns Newcastle United.

So quit yer bitching.

Might be due to our tops not being out yet and the forge being in the shadow of the paedodome, hell you don't want our tops there for those sods to put their mhanky hands on them..

Sports Direct are a general sports shop. They're going to have Rangers & Scum tops eitherway, if you look around they also have countless other team tops, and Newcastle United doesn't even get it's own wall/stand/rack etc - And Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley owns Newcastle United.

So quit yer bitching.

Really, doh FFS mate pull the poker out of yer arse n sit doon. (tu)

Might be due to our tops not being out yet and the forge being in the shadow of the paedodome, hell you don't want our tops there for those sods to put their mhanky hands on them..

It's a well known fact that surrounding areas of the glitterdome is mostly bears