Albion Rovers Attendance

I think we have approx 9000 tickets for Sunday. Its a big ask for a 4 bells kick off on a Sunday but really hope we fill the place and sing our hearts out. North stand for me and my wee boy, buzzing for it. Gutted I missed Sheffield, it looked immense.

That's great, a 4pm KO.

I usually take my mummy on a wee drive through the country on a Sunday and was going to cancel it, but we're usually done by that time.

I knew it was changed to Sunday, but assumed it would be a 12:45 KO or something earlier.

That's great, a 4pm KO.

I usually take my mummy on a wee drive through the country on a Sunday and was going to cancel it, but we're usually done by that time.

I knew it was changed to Sunday, but assumed it would be a 12:45 KO or something earlier.

If shes good looking I'll take her for 'a wee drive'.......

I live in Livingston and have no ticket, worth chancing a stroll down and get a ticket outside the ground?

Absolutely no chance mate. Don't waste your time even trying.

ok, I'm lying - there will probably be loads - but you''ll have to fight your way past me if there's only one left! :D