Melbourne Billy

scottyc06

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secondary Ticketing.

Call the ticket centre or go on the online ticket site from the official site and you can make your ST seat available for specific games. Then you'll get a discount off of next seasons ST if they sell your seat for that game.

Yeah I was told of that before although I'm not really looking to re sell the seat or get anything for it, just thought it would have been nice to allow someone the opportunity to go who wouldn't usually get the chance

The more I think about this the more I think it would be a good idea to get the club looking into situations like this.

I feel they could move the seats together then offer them to the likes of Erskine or other charities to use for families! Rather than having seats dotted about the stadium that will never get used.

Obviously this would require the permission of those who own the season tickets & I'm not sure how many of these there actually are that wouldn't get used but could be good for everybody involved!

I think a few emails may need to be sent to see what we can do!

The more I think about this the more I think it would be a good idea to get the club looking into situations like this.

I feel they could move the seats together then offer them to the likes of Erskine or other charities to use for families! Rather than having seats dotted about the stadium that will never get used.

Obviously this would require the permission of those who own the season tickets & I'm not sure how many of these there actually are that wouldn't get used but could be good for everybody involved!

I think a few emails may need to be sent to see what we can do!

Anyone know how I can get in touch with Jim Hannah?

Yeah I was told of that before although I'm not really looking to re sell the seat or get anything for it, just thought it would have been nice to allow someone the opportunity to go who wouldn't usually get the chance

Fair enough. Helps the club out though as effectively they get to sell the seat twice. I understand your sentiment though. (tu)

Great pic of Billy who is a fantastic guy and well connected in the corridors of Ibrox.

He is and so are you Charles, and a few of our other brothers, many happy trips into enemy territory well remembered :7325:

Same here, I live in Perth WA and I've bought two season tickets and I won't get to see one game this year, although I did see the opener last season against east fife. WATP!!

send me yout ST ill make sure it gets good use.