Melbourne Billy

scottyc06

Jim Hannah posted this tonight, thought it was worth a share!!

998736_564884860220368_1779972398_n.jpg

Billy McLeod from Melbourne popped in to see what his season ticket seat in the Copland Rear was like even though he won't be using it.

He purchased the seat to help the Club out, well done Billy Boy a real bluenose WATP

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to buy one also as I live in Switzerland but would like to donate it to a club so the seat gets used or to a good bear who's fallen on hard times. Any suggestions?

you could offer it to erskine hospital for use by patients and their families each game or they could raffle it of for the year, or similarilly yorkhill sick children's ward for patients or family (the infectious diseases ward needs all the happiness it can muster for patients and family). Having spent to much time their myself i know alot of the kids who stay on that ward would love to do something as simple as go to the football.

Well done to those doing their bit. I made most of the games last season but there were a couple of games I couldn't make it to, in particular the days around Christmas. I emailed the club to ask if I could donate my seat to someone for a couple of games as I never like the idea of it sitting empty and it would be nice to give someone the chance to go that never usually can. I was hoping that there may be something the club had set up for these situations or they could assist me but unfortunately I didn't actually receive a reply from the club which was rather disappointing. A free ticket to the Boxing Day game could have made someones Christmas.

Well done to those doing their bit. I made most of the games last season but there were a couple of games I couldn't make it to, in particular the days around Christmas. I emailed the club to ask if I could donate my seat to someone for a couple of games as I never like the idea of it sitting empty and it would be nice to give someone the chance to go that never usually can. I was hoping that there may be something the club had set up for these situations or they could assist me but unfortunately I didn't actually receive a reply from the club which was rather disappointing. A free ticket to the Boxing Day game could have made someones Christmas.

Secondary Ticketing.

Call the ticket centre or go on the online ticket site from the official site and you can make your ST seat available for specific games. Then you'll get a discount off of next seasons ST if they sell your seat for that game.

I agree. It's a shame there isnt something set up for overseas bears wishing to do their bit & bring some happiness to someone in need. I personally think if something was set up it would be a big success. Could also start a new generation of bears. I know it worked for me when my older brother (a Jambo) bought me my first half season ticket for the Gers. Hooked for life

you could offer it to erskine hospital for use by patients and their families each game or they could raffle it of for the year, or similarilly yorkhill sick children's ward for patients or family (the infectious diseases ward needs all the happiness it can muster for patients and family). Having spent to much time their myself i know alot of the kids who stay on that ward would love to do something as simple as go to the football.

Great suggestions. Thanks! Do you know how I could go about making this happen?

If ever in this situation contact Jim Hannah! He will always do what he can! The other option is through here!