Season ticket seat transfer

RFCstuart

Finally got round to phoning, the guy on the phone said theres nothing they can do as theres a big list that they won't get through and i'd have to join the list and it won't be until next season...

Fuck knows how that works, i'd have been better not renewing and getting a brand new season ticket. Fucking useless.

Did you do that this season?

We swapped seats a couple of games into last season. Went to the ticket office and it was done no problem. Did you phone the Ticket Office at Ibrox rather than the call centre that was selling them (it was an 0161 number)? That may be the issue.

You could wait until the seasons a couple of weeks old and look to transfer then when they aren't so busy.

We swapped seats a couple of games into last season. Went to the ticket office and it was done no problem. Did you phone the Ticket Office at Ibrox rather than the call centre that was selling them (it was an 0161 number)? That may be the issue.

You could wait until the seasons a couple of weeks old and look to transfer then when they aren't so busy.

The first number i tried i got put through to somewhere in Manchester, then i phoned again and pressed option 8 and it was definitely the ticket office at Ibrox.

I'll probably leave it and try in a month or so.

Finally got round to phoning, the guy on the phone said theres nothing they can do as theres a big list that they won't get through and i'd have to join the list and it won't be until next season...

Fuck knows how that works, i'd have been better not renewing and getting a brand new season ticket. Fucking useless.

I had a similar issue, was told i had to renew and join a list. After alot of messin about, some phonecalls, and alot of help from a girl in PR and one of the managers in the Ticket office, i got my move. Main Stand, Front Row. Does it get better than that?

Id also like to add that the fat wank from off here that has my tickets had been reported to the Club, so he can stick them up his arse, or, as is much more likely, he can attempt to mush them down into some sort of plastic paste that he can then shovel down his throat. Cunt

The first number i tried i got put through to somewhere in Manchester, then i phoned again and pressed option 8 and it was definitely the ticket office at Ibrox.

I'll probably leave it and try in a month or so.

I changed seat last week. just went to the ticket office took less than 5 minutes, moved from GR2 to BF4 got my confirmation through couple of days later

I changed seat last week. just went to the ticket office took less than 5 minutes, moved from GR2 to BF4 got my confirmation through couple of days later

Cheers. Il phone again tomorrow, half the people in the ticket office are absolutely useless.