Hearts debts total £28.5m

rangersxfc

Plan C -- agreed. As WalterLP posted

"They've sold around 10,500 tickets but 8,000 of those were bought before administration and the Lithuanians ran off with all that money"

They can't go back to the support now? Even if they did... how much can they raise? Thought they tried to raise money last year as well. It's over imho.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a quick look at the Hearts forum.... not looking good in their opinion.

I have to say, I'm saddened by this. Tynecastle is a great wee ground -- a proper Scottish Football ground. I know a lot of their support treated us like shite.... but I do not want Scottish football history to be eliminated.

It states that the Lithuanians more or less have the say in the CVA being agreed or not but I see HMRC being owed £1.8m

Now as they stated with us, they don't do deals (even though they done it with other clubs and have already helped hearts ) so what's the chances of them agreeing ?

My guy feeling is hearts will come out of this stinking of rose petals

I know the sentiments here Bears... but we have to look at the bigger picture and be bigger than them. For the sake of history.... I hope they survive. Doubtful though....

And for the sake of them not giving a fuck about us I hope they long painful death and then rot in the Midlothian Sunday 5 a-side leagues

The cheating bassas owe our club money, it's a football debt and should be paid back to us, as we had to do with the monies owing to other clubs. Even by a miracle if they come out of their administration, the football debts follows them.

They should really just die and decrease the population, bah humbug.

are the Lithuanian bank that are owed the 25m not in administration too and they own Tynecastle?

surely if thats the case the banks administrators are duty bound to get the best deal for the banks creditors? (not sure how it works over there but id imagine it would be similar??)

accepting a pishy cva offer wouldnt be the best deal surely if the could sell off Tynecastle and raise more than whats being discussed just now, 3 or 4m i think??

would Tynecastle and the land not be worth more than that?

also if this is a load of tripe ive just written i apologise, not really sure how it all works, you would think we would all be experts on it after the shite we went through haha

It states that the Lithuanians more or less have the say in the CVA being agreed or not but I see HMRC being owed £1.8m

Now as they stated with us, they don't do deals (even though they done it with other clubs and have already helped hearts ) so what's the chances of them agreeing ?

My guy feeling is hearts will come out of this stinking of rose petals

1.8m is only about 6-7% so what they say is unlikely to matter

Tynecastle is bound to go. I don't dislike Hearts but it's shaping up that they will get to start the season in the SPL or whatever it's called and will then melt down. They will be allowed to play out the season if they can afford to. They will probably get relegated so be there for us to humble next season.

If CW had not shafted us, our debt would have been less than that amount.

Very true bud, but the real question is who was behind the moves by LTSB to push for the sale of the club when it was paying its bank debts on schedule? Likewise who was behind the HMRC's handling of the BTC, which was part of the mechanism used to force the sale of the club by LTSB and after defeat why are they still pushing with an appeal that will only generate more costs to the public purse?