Few own pictures from Sheffield

Wilbert

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rooms done just can't afford the table yet with Bristol, Sheffield, Germany, Holland then another grand for my annual storage container rent will have to wait till next month before I can afford it - then the table I want takes 5 weeks to arrive :(

The rooms done just can't afford the table yet with Bristol, Sheffield, Germany, Holland then another grand for my annual storage container rent will have to wait till next month before I can afford it - then the table I want takes 5 weeks to arrive :(

Ya mad Dumbarton globetrotter! :ph34r:

Mind singing ye can stick yer fuckin Allah up yer arse on the train from Manchester :lol:

Me? Never :pipe:

The whole carriage was singing it :lol: There was a wee Indian guy on the train!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant man, that train from Manchester to Sheffield was amense! There was an old moany bastard sitting infront of us and asking us to stop being so loud so we starting singing louder and they eventually moved :lol:

A know :lol: we were steaming chanting shite at the old greasy guy and a wee black guy in a suit :lol:

You guys have got serious issues. Wish you wouldn't attach yourself to my club though. You obviously don't care about it.

:(

You'd better do as he says SkiBunny, he's hard as fuck!!

Ask the wee Indian guy on the train and the old boy doing his train spotting.

He'll take on any cunt

as long as he's wae his pals or its anonymous

SkiBunny is an un-hinged roaster :D ...

Top of the bleedin heart brigade

Whats the words to this chant when your pointing at each other.......and then when you all go a bit mental? looked the dogs ballacks from the home end

Ally McCoist's blue and white army ... bit of a cringe but the weans enjoy themselfs doing it so no harm done (tu)

Each to their own. We all like different things and have our fav chants and songs and ones we don't like so much.

Tbf I like the traditional Rangers songs and a lot of the new stuff the Union bears come up with. I still cant get my head around songs being banned up in Scotland mind. Let them sing their mhanky shite and Rangers will sing their tunes twice as loud....its how football should be imo