Charles Green returns as consultant

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why when someone doesn't bow in unmitigated worship of CG do some get a "real Rangers men" stutter?

I am sure you will be able to describe the stalwart traits that set these "real rangers men" apart from we lesser mortals, we already know about the stuttering as you have related to, stuttering and spluttering when asked to walk the walk i.e. show us the colour of your money as they bolted should about cover it.

I am with you there however the point is your right people/sources/papers do get it wrong (sometimes intentionally) and just believing what you read is a dangerous route to go down, especially when that info comes from someone as unreliable as Bill....on this occasion he was half right and I was wrong which is fair enough I'm not looking for some kind if credibility of anything....bill craves that and I would still question the next piece he puts out.

Fair enough chief, I just wouldn't have been as dismissive, though I think we all just want whats best for the club

I am sure you will be able to describe the stalwart traits that set these "real rangers men" apart from we lesser mortals, we already know about the stuttering as you have related to, stuttering and spluttering when asked to walk the walk i.e. show us the colour of your money as they bolted should about cover it.

I'm not debating about Rangers men, and who stepped up etc. This is about CG and the consortium that did step up and how I don't agree with CG receiving all the credit. Take your "real Rangers men" obsession elsewhere

Brilliant news how some see this as a bad thing is beyond me

because he ran the club poorly when he was last here, revenue streams all lowered,leaks appeared in the media,we ditched the idea of scouting, we signed poor deals with blackthorn, he continued to miss lead fans with press statements, he lost us the majority of the share issue cash he brought in, he signed deals with companies who tried to kill off our club like Clyde one and the BBC. Could go on and on.

because he ran the club poorly when he was last here, revenue streams all lowered,leaks appeared in the media,we ditched the idea of scouting, we signed poor deals with blackthorn, he continued to miss lead fans with press statements, he lost us the majority of the share issue cash he brought in, he signed deals with companies who tried to kill off our club like Clyde one and the BBC. Could go on and on.

What a lot of unadulterated pish straight from FF.

I'm not debating about Rangers men, and who stepped up etc. This is about CG and his consortium and how I don't agree with CG receiving all the credit. Take your "real Rangers men" obsession elsewhere

Of course you aren't debating, you are trying to be double wide and failing miserably as is to be expected from one who has no understanding of Charlie's contribution.

What you on about?

never been on there in my life don't think I even know anyone who is. Why don't you prove me wrong then? Did green sign Clyde one as official partners? Did he continue to allow the BBC in and continue to sell them rights to games? Did revenue streams all lower under his reign? Is the blackthorn deal only for a year as Brian stock bridge announce because it was way lower than expected(his words)

Its not me that talks piss its you.

Of course you aren't debating, you are trying to be double wide and failing miserably as is to be expected from one who has no understanding of Charlie's contribution.

Even when you're proved right you're still a miserable fuck.