Requisition of General Meeting

Essandoh

Pm Thommo on here your cv mate

Me and Charles go way back anyway. I'll have a word and get him to slot me into the first team.

On topic - The infighting needs to stop, the current set up (as of today) is probably one of the most suitable for the club. A CEO happy to splash the cash but also tightening the strings if he thinks its not in the best interests working alongside other suitable people.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Charles go way back anyway. I'll have a word and get him to slot me into the first team.

On topic - The infighting needs to stop, the current set up (as of today) is probably one of the most suitable for the club. A CEO happy to splash the cash but also tightening the strings if he thinks its not in the best interests working alongside other suitable people.

Whoever is rocking the boat better have some valid reason, highly doubt it mind you.

I would have thought it was a simple division

Smith and McCoist will be very much pro Murray

I agree with those who say its all kicked off by the return of green.

Now that the season tickets are sold I hope green will not lose his nerve and remove smith McCoist and any hanger thus ensuring we will hear no more leaks via Paul Murray and can get on with the job of growing our club.

Soul the other side win all I can is stagnation.

Could this move have been made to try and block Charles Green's return?

When will this shitstorm end...? :angsum: + :power_of_anguish:

Some guy 'in the know' on radio now intimating that Green and Mather are in cahoots and are asset-stripping the club. Didn't catch his name or the supporters association he represents.

He sounds impassioned and wholly believable to be honest.

Some guy 'in the know' on radio now intimating that Green and Mather are in cahoots and are asset-stripping the club. Didn't catch his name or the supporters association he represents.

He sounds impassioned and wholly believable to be honest.

I bet he's a beast stirring the pot.

I would have thought it was a simple division

I agree with those who say its all kicked off by the return of green.

This was my first thought... Too much of a coincidence.

There are rumblings of asset-stripping and the club being 'driven into the ground.'

An insider on the radio is saying administration is a real possibility... Also saying Green has been pulling the strings all along.

This was my first thought... Too much of a coincidence.

There are rumblings of asset-stripping and the club being 'driven into the ground.'

An insider on the radio is saying administration is a real possibility... Also saying Green has been pulling the strings all along.

Insider ma baws an absolute slavering fanny and disciple of dongdinger, sooking up delakunts arse and nurembergs nostrils.

THIShas got the RST Written all over it big style !!!!

Save Rangers campaign anyone ?? Fan ownership.... this is a deliberate attempt once again in my eyes to discredit Green, it worked first time, now theyve jumped on it again. Paul Murray was part of Rangers for years and we were driven into the ground. Green will at least generate new investors and drive Rangers forward.

I dont believe for one second Walter and Green areat loggerheads, but the RST outlets will be in full pelt starting now. I defo think this will emerge as the RST trying to drive a wedge between fans once again...... how many times do i have to say......noone trusts our Rangers trust !

Hopefully someone on here caught the guy's name and / or who he is associated with. He was on for a good 10 minutes at least and ended with a plea to the fans not to support Charles Green.

Probably suck or one of his minions

They ave lived off aul murrays sound bites and done his bidding these last two years

Beyond him sounding good why exactly are you so convinced by this guy?

Mate, I don't know what the fuck to believe... I just wanted to pass on what I heard.

I can't believe anything at the moment. It's soul-destroying all this pish. As you said, whoever is stirring the shit better have a really good reason for doing so.

The guy's name was Brian - that's all I caught.