Requisition of General Meeting

Essandoh

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OUTED

Why are Fenians so thick. The "old company" is still very much alive. So technically liquidation has not yet happened.

I pity the day I become sad enough to start posting on a "dead" teams forum. Sad waen raping bastards

Tick Tock.... We warned you about Murray, We warned you about Whyte, We warned you about Green.... Who's the next Spiv who's going to rip the piss out of your zombie club....

Probably the same person that's hanging out you the now ya manky tarrier fuck. Look at the fucking state ae yae, Friday night and yer posting on a rangers forum you fucking degenerate bastard

We didn't come out the 1st one, we liquidated. We are a new company / club so it wouldn't be a 2nd administration just the first one for the Rangers 2012

Should you know be shaggin yir maw an riding yir sister/maw/auntie/granny/dug before beefin yir brother/da/uncle/cousin/herrydug afore getting bum bludgeoned by yir local dirty, you and your sister are rerr in the fotie.

inbred.jpg

Tick Tock.... We warned you about Murray, We warned you about Whyte, We warned you about Green.... Who's the next Spiv who's going to rip the piss out of your zombie club....

Sad obsessed bead rattling bastard

Have you not got a sister to shag or a wife to beat instead of reading about rangers?

Scum club, scum manager, scum fans

Sad obsessed bead rattling bastard

Have you not got a sister to shag or a wife to beat instead of reading about rangers?

Scum club, scum manager, scum fans

Honest to fuck mate a Friday night and these sad fucks want to sit on a rangers site. I better never end up that sad :lol:

What a sad, pathetic little amoeba. You must lead a fulfilling life, spending your days and nights on here obsessing about us.

Don't worry, we never died then and we won't die now. Keep looking over your shoulder until the day your life's obsession comes back to make your nightmares come true.

Back onto track, I have thought of a situation here, this is my opinion.

Walter will want to keep Mather on board, Green will want Stockbridge on board and Smart will get sacked and Murray will be brought in and that will be the end of it.

I really don't see that Green has organised this meeting as his best pal is Stockbridge and won't want him out

I can't see this General Meeting taking place unless there is inside info against Mather and Stockbridge, which, IMO there is none.

For those who are anti CG, he did not walk back into the Club, he was invited by the Board. CG has absolutely nothing to do with this issue, so get over it.

Forget the RC broadcast, that was what they do best, being anti-Rangers and rolling out a guy who "knows it all" and announces Armageddon. 34k ST's and Home shirts about to go on sale (after the successful 3rd shirts issue), really tells me that we are heading for the cliff, NOT.

This is all about Paul Murray; you must remember him, he was the guy who sat back and said nothing as our Club was being raped by the google eyed one.

The very same Paul Murray, who along with his mates, put in a bid of 60p in the hope of buying our beloved Club.

The very same Paul Murray, who having stayed silent while in the Boardroom, has, for the past year, had more mouth than an old washerwoman.

Wise up a bit guys, don't fall for the outsiders maneouvers or the lies of the haters.

Back onto track, I have thought of a situation here, this is my opinion.

Walter will want to keep Mather on board, Green will want Stockbridge on board and Smart will get sacked and Murray will be brought in and that will be the end of it.

I really don't see that Green has organised this meeting as his best pal is Stockbridge and won't want him out

FFS Charlie never made the request people who want the club for no money did.