Forfar v Rangers - live?

StublueKPL

Get You, 2 posts and already throwing abuse about! Nobody says you must subscribe to RTV, its about more than live games. I've subscribed since way back to the setanta days and I like the content on the site. It's a little annoying now though that most of the content is now on the official site and the youtube channel. Im guessing this will be scaled down a bit once the season gets going.

Hardly throwing abuse about, merely strongly disagreeing with his opinion. I've seen much worse on here.

I have to agree with scarkev, of it is possib

E for a person to purchase the game then they should be purchasing rather than watching a free stream, or even better get the closest supporters club to show it.

Despite contacting my local RSC, repeatedly, they have not got back to me ref membership and therefor meetings, viewings etc not an option at the moment.

If this was available in the UK to buy PPV for a £5 then I would, as I can't go to the match I'll try to get an "illegal" stream, how can we "travel deprived" people watch it any other way? Think they should do more PPV's but don't know what the contract for broadcasts is this season.

You could always help the club by spending a fiver & get RTV?? :D You're in Dubai....you must be loaded!! :P

I think if your outwith the uk and using an illegal stream you are actually depriving the club of business....bit out of order if you ask me....

as my opening post said, I have been told it IS NOT ON RTV, hence the reason why I wanted a stream. The supporters club does subscribe to RTV

the stream on firstrow says audio only. also I can't seem to even get onto rangers tv not that it matters because we don't get the games live in the uk unless previously stated just wondering if anyone else is having any bother with rtv

If this was available in the UK to buy PPV for a £5 then I would, as I can't go to the match I'll try to get an "illegal" stream, how can we "travel deprived" people watch it any other way? Think they should do more PPV's but don't know what the contract for broadcasts is this season.

happy 1690 post :crabflute: :crabflute: