Herald article about "the sides"

Sparkle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Rangers supporter first and foremost. I also have an appreciation for people, who in a time of crisis (or who saw a good opportunity) invested in the club.

Could anyone tell the combined investments of Jim McColl, Paul Murray: Frank Blin: and Walter Smith??

I notice Blin's credentials, and he could be a good man, are that he 'is a forensic accountant (we used to call them auditors).

Why would we need an auditor on the board -- why not just hire a reputable auditing company?

I'm with neither side.

I believe in what's best for the club, and hand on heart I don't believe either side have the club ms best interests in mind.

Are you seriously suggesting Walter Smith and Paul Murray don't have Rangers' best interests at heart ? Or are you just unwilling to admit your fulsome support of Green has been an error of judgement on your part ?

Are you seriously suggesting Walter Smith and Paul Murray don't have Rangers' best interests at heart ? Or are you just unwilling to admit your fulsome support of Green has been an error of judgement on your part ?

Paul Murray has Paul Murrays own interests at heart, and that has bugger all to do with Green support or not.

Don't know about AC but I'm suggesting Walter does have the clubs interests at heart but he's simply wrong about how to achieve this.

Paul Murray has Paul Murray's best interests at heart, Rangers are a tool he uses to further his own self promotion.

Paul Murray has Paul Murrays own interests at heart, and that has bugger all to do with Green support or not.

Of course it does. Either you support Green or you don't.

Where do you stand now ?

I'm seriously suggesting that Walter Smith and Paul Murray don't have Rangers' best interests at heart.

How can so many people say "in Walter I trust" can perhaps understand this if they know him personally , but based on him being an ex manager/employee, come on!

Also Walter was noticeable by his absence and really only appeared with a really appeared to front a stupid offer for the club.

So please dump all this Walter trust keech.

Of course it does. Either you support Green or you don't.

Where do you stand now ?

I know you are not the sharpest so Ill type this slowly. Not wanting Murray Minor the Cash Lite charlatan is bugger all to do with backing Green or not, its all to do with the mans history while involved with the club previously. And ensuring he doesnt return to freeload again in the future. Its funny that some of the most vociferous in backing him were the same ones who shared views similar to mine 18 months ago. But then Im not after a blazer.

If your happy to be suckered into falling into line please feel free, its your right after all, just dont be so churlish with those of us who dont follow the flock.