Charles Green DID save our club

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH they're ripping the cunt no more than overpaid management and players.

I won't argue with that, but did Ally get paid almost £3m for barely a years "work"? Don't forget that Charles invested very little of his own money in the club. He was basically a glorified employee. I don't see why you feel the need to defend a business man so much, yet are quite happy to openly critisise someone like Ally who has bled for the club for decades. You really are a strange fellow at times.

If Ally is now calling him a cunt, it's a year too late, but it's good enough for me.

well said mate.his consortium got a fucking steal.5 million he knew he couldn't loose.we put money in green takes money out he's a fucking crook.he was meant to be gone,why is he still hanging around,simple he saw share prices fall and his bank account take a hit.now he is fucking back trying to get fans on his side.fuck him.he was going to put season prices up 10or15%that's how much he thinks of us fans who work 60 hours a week to help pay our season ticket.I hope he walks away with nothing.

Such a steal no-one else would step up?

And raising season ticket prices as you go up the leagues seems a fair enough business plan to me,

He's another fucking arsepiece I want to have fuck all to do with the club.

Charles green is in this for Charles green not Rangers FC. We know his consortium put the money up its done ffs. But his time his come and he should also find himself out of the club.

Sick of the fucking lot of them right now tbh

Yes we do know that, as he made this quite clear at the beginning. Certainly beats the shit out of the so called Rangers men who were filthy rich and did nothing. Then their is the currently crop lining their pockets and showing a distinct lack of leadership both on and off the park! A fucking shambles from top to bottom and NOT caused by Charles, but by the self obsessed, the delusional and the deflecting Rangers men. Then theirs mini. What a ponce of a no mark. Yes, we will all be following him. NOT! What a fucking joke. Doing a great job for our haters every last one of them!

I won't argue with that, but did Ally get paid almost £3m for barely a years "work"? Don't forget that Charles invested very little of his own money in the club. He was basically a glorified employee. I don't see why you feel the need to defend a business man so much, yet are quite happy to openly critisise someone like Ally who has bled for the club for decades. You really are a strange fellow at times.

If Ally is now calling him a cunt, it's a year too late, but it's good enough for me.

He'll be paid that and more for boring us to tears if he stays a while longer.

I criticise McCoist because he is frankly a shocking manager, his previous service doesn't change that and as a season ticket holder i've suffered his football for over two years now. I defend Charles Green a lot because I feel he's overly and unfairly demonised by some, is he perfect no of course not, does he have some selfish motives absolutely. But I see us as having a lot to thank him for, it's perhaps easy to forget just how much trouble we were in due to administration. I also think Green's work as CEO seemed competent although I accept we likely need to see accounts to fully judge that.

The timing of Ally's comments makes them much less effective than they could be imo.

Yes we do know that, as he made this quite clear at the beginning. Certainly beats the shit out of the so called Rangers men who were filthy rich and did nothing. Then their is the currently crop lining their pockets and showing a distinct lack of leadership both on and off the park! A fucking shambles from top to bottom and NOT caused by Charles, but by the self obsessed, the delusional and the deflecting Rangers men. Then theirs mini. What a ponce of a no mark. Yes, we will all be following him. NOT! What a fucking joke. Doing a great job for our haters every last one of them!

Fuck knows why you've quoted me going on about "real rangers men" and mini.

Still an impressive rant (tu)

Very odd you would back the man, JG - he has absolutely no time for you. If Green has his way you'll be banned sine-die for the songs you like to sing.

Not just for singing them, for not grassing your pal stood next to you.

I pay 450 for me and my son.I think that's enough for div 2 matches.happy to do so for Rangers.the fans deserve a price freeze at least imo.but if green had his way we would be totally fucking broke.

You think houses in France are cheap? He's probably only come back to avoid France's 130 odd day tax laws on his assets. He'll fuck of again soon, hopefully.

Fuck knows why you've quoted me going on about "real rangers men" and mini.

Still an impressive rant (tu)

I'm tired, I'm suicidal and I can't take much more of this!

Seriously, I was so looking forward to getting back to all things on the park. I was so up for this ,season, positive, looking forward to great feats then BANG! I now feel like I have been personally buggard by a Jesuit and that is not a good place to be.

No offence meant and we SHALL overcome all this shite. However, I do like my wee rants from time to time.

Sorry?

Charles Green consortium was allowed to buy Rangers. D&P knew they wouldn't get a CVA, they must have. All that needed to happen was CG outbid whatever the rest could come up with for a CVA knowing that was nonsense just to get the exclusivity asset sale following a CVA knockback. We know CG ultimately shafted Whyte but not before CW had put everything in place?

Charles Green consortium was allowed to buy Rangers. D&P knew they wouldn't get a CVA, they must have. All that needed to happen was CG outbid whatever the rest could come up with for a CVA knowing that was nonsense just to get the exclusivity asset sale following a CVA knockback. We know CG ultimately shafted Whyte but not before CW had put everything in place?

TBK could have used the newco back up option as well, they chose not to.

Ffs have you still got a man crush on green.

You used to constantly stick up for him. Even when he was clearly in the wrong it was fucking embarrising. I personally don't think he saved the club. But if he did he would never of done it if he didn't think he was gonna make money.

He doesn't care about us outwith his shares. Don't ever forget it especially when he is playing you like a puppet with his throw away comments about how much the club has grown on him and his new found live for us