Police & media at training ground

Gillete

Frustrated after his latest rejection from Rangers, Paul Murray has armed himself with a shotgun and taken Ally McCoist, Cribari and Perry hostage on the roof.

After telling Charles Green he would shoot them if he didn't get appointed to the board, Green was heard to say "Go ahead Punk, make my day"

Murray reacted angrily and promised repeatedly he would do it. Eventually he fired the gun, but unfortunately for him it was only blanks and merely made a noise. At this point, once they'd stopped pissing themselves laughing, armed police slapped Murray about a bit and took him into custody.

Mark Dingwall, spokesman for the RST commented "It was all Charles Greens fault. He done it. Any chance of a jaffa cake ?"

Speaking after the incident, Charles Green said "No, I was never afraid of being shot. We all know Murray is all noise and no action. There's absolutely no truth in the rumour I was hoping he'd be using live ammo"

There will be full coverage in the joint BBC/DR story "HOW RANGERS DROVE MURRAY TO MURDER"

Still no proof of this, the Tims mist be having a laugh. Looks like we are now accepting Facebook and twitter as sources of truth.

No wonder we have so many people believing things without it being backed up with hard facts

Still no proof of this, the Tims mist be having a laugh. Looks like we are now accepting Facebook and twitter as sources of truth.

No wonder we have so many people believing things without it being backed up with hard facts

I don't think anyone has said they believe them

It's all rumours and in most part , posters are making a joke of if