A disgrace

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was clearly stated at the Thursday meeting that Green gets £1k per month and that is it. He is a consultant and not on the board.

I think you are not one of ours and are only here to make trouble. When did you join RM ???????????

Ahh..... that old chestnut.

You don't like anyone on this wee ganghut that doesn't toe the party line.

1. What does he consult on ? I know of no other Club that has a Consultant.

2. He wants his pound of flesh but McColl and King won't give him it - he's getting the middle of a donut.

3. Eat up all the shite that's coming his way.

4. Your man's been rumbled and will be on his way sooner rather than later.

5. It's not shite - it's fact.

1. He gets paid 1k a month. I get paid more then that significantly. No big loss.

2. 'Pound of flesh' 'donut'- do you speak exclusively in riddles? I don't even know what point you're making. McColl isn't fucked, stops mentioning him,

3. Why would anyone eat shite? Are you being paid for this?

4. I don't have a man. I have Rangers

5. It's shite.

Your wrong there. There was hardly any dissension shown apart from ub

Didn't hear any songs of support for him, did you? Thought not.

More and more fans want rid of him and there's one very good reason for that. They know he's a lying bastard whose only concern is lining his own pockets at Rangers' expense.

More and more fans want rid of him and there's one very good reason for that. They know he's a lying bastard who's only concern is lining his own pockets at Rangers' expense.

A lot of aggression and vitriol towards a man you 'don't care about' no?

More and more fans want rid of him and there's one very good reason for that. They know he's a lying bastard whose only concern is lining his own pockets at Rangers' expense.

That's a silly argument. I didn't hear any chants in support of our keeper today. Does that mean we want him sacked? Thought not

Guys im new to the forum and honestly didn't want to get involved with it at all but I feel I must speak my mind. I do not personally know what wages and payments all our staff are on but it seems fairly obvious to me that we appear to be throwing money around like confetti and hoping somehow that it will all turn out ok? That cannot be the correct way to run a business

I have no time for the man. I want people that put the Club before themselves.

I want the old bastard gone as soon as possible.

More aggression towards a man you don't know. Why's he a bastard?

Why would anyone put the club before themselves? I'm being serious. Beyond fans. Who?

Noone.

That's a silly argument. I didn't hear any chants in support of our keeper today. Does that mean we want him sacked? Thought not

No one wants rid of our Keeper as far as I know. Our Keeper hasn't been robbing the Club blind as far as I know.

The Charlie love-in on RM reminds me of the undying love they once had for Craig Whyte. Some people never learn.

More aggression towards a man you don't know. Why's he a bastard?

Why would anyone put the club before themselves? I'm being serious. Beyond fans. Who?

Noone.

There are plenty of people out there that want what's best for Rangers and fortunately they'll be running the Club soon enough.

You can apologise to me then.

No one wants rid of our Keeper as far as I know. Our Keeper hasn't been robbing the Club blind as far as I know.

The Charlie love-in on RM reminds me of the undying love they once had for Craig Whyte. Some people never learn.

There you go again assuming everyone wants rid of CG and the board when only a minority of fans made those feelings known

There are plenty of people out there that want what's best for Rangers and fortunately they'll be running the Club soon enough.

You can apologise to me then.

If you are a businessman and you have the interests of the club before you, you are a shite businessman

On my way out for a few beers now to celebrate a good performance and a good victory.

I'm also celebrating the fact that my fellow bears (most of them) can see Green and his mob for what they are and that he won't be with us for very much longer.

Cheers ! :cheers:

Not going to answer the simple question I asked because you know that you're going to get the derision you fully deserve. Typical of the influx of new posters on here unable to give straight answers when challenged.