A disgrace

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I do know the answer and as I said it wasn't Charlie, do some research and never never ask a question unless you know the answer. (tu)

Afraid you'll give something sensitive away again. Get rich off someone else, your time's up.

Your true colours have been shown by your attitude towards the fans who put money into the club.

I found the banners and chants from half time onwards boring and embarrassing.

I found the toilet roll stuff childish and embarrassing.

I find the smoke bomb stuff at away games pathetic and embarrassing.

I find the general uber-fan attitude insulting.

Selfish and self-important little band.

Yes.

Well I must get different coverage in Australia from you because although there were banners around the ground wanting the removal of Green it didn't appear that the larger percentage of the attendance were chanting for the removal of him.And before you assume that i am one of the "Green loyal" group of fans, then you would be wrong, because for 60 years I have been a supporter of Rangers FC, not any employee of the board or "custodian" of our club and that will always be the case.

I still say the ones protesting yesterday inside the ground were in the minority,unless you take into account the section of the Broomie that always makes the most noise at every game anyway.

Except no-one else apart from that section sang about him. :lol:

Didn't hear any pro charlie boy chants today myself? Maybe that's cause you spent your day bitching about the UB. Sing up and drown them out then. Problem is though, a lot more fans agree with them than you think, myself included in the Copland Rear.

But of course, nowadays your not allowed an opinion.

Didn't hear any pro charlie boy chants today myself? Maybe that's cause you spent your day bitching about the UB. Sing up and drown them out then. Problem is though, a lot more fans agree with them than you think, myself included in the Copland Rear.

But of course, nowadays your not allowed an opinion.

I spent my day supporting the 11 on the park and giving Sandy Jardine the reception he deserved. Yesterday was not the time for pro or anti anyone it was about starting stage 2 and comtinuing the journey back to the top.

Everyone is allowed an opinion but it does seem that very few on the anti side are prepared to enter sensible and informed debate. They have no credible alternative (a Jags fan as puppet master isn't credible) and revert back to untruths when challenged.

1) The Union Bears have an average age of what?....16?.......That in it's self should mean we give them a little leeway.

2) Whole game they sang, chanted, done the bouncy, waved flags, pulled out banners - rest of the ground was silent, the rest of Broomloan front only did the bouncy taking the The UB's lead. In other words - if you don't like the actions or opinions of young boys do summit about it when you outnumber them by god knows how many thousand.

3) The toilet-roll incident was done when no one was near that corner, the stewards could have cleared it, instead they waited till play went to that corner before removing it a full 5-10 minutes later. Yes one fan waited till it was all off the park before throwing his toilet roll but in every group there is always one out of sync with the rest, the Brechin player trying to remove it and getting tangled in it gave an audible laugh from the silent masses so let's no greet about it - it was hardly a pitch invasion or a shoot-out.

4) I seen a few banners saying that the Rangers have become a soap opera and it must stop, I also seen a "No Green in Rangers" or something similar - whatever you think of our board situation the board and shareholders made this situation not the Union Bears, if you don't like their opinion on it - post about how Charles Green or whoever has unsettled the support and the team at the beginning of the fucking season, don't greet about young boys voicing an opinion on it.

5) I couldn't hear every one of their chants but I did hear "Green's a wanker" and had he not been the one whom ultimately made money from "saving" us - that's what he would be. I don't mind him making a buck but if the Union Bears a cringe worthy then so is "my paki pal" at a press conference and the "Christmas message" or "Man Utd wants us in the "Premier League" or the "Dallas Cowboys want a tie-up with us" etc etc.....you see my point here, no bodies perfect. IMHO when Green came in he won over our support with one-liners and the support hounded club servants like Brown in order to back the man whom ultimately has overseen us rattling money away on the 3rd Division - that to me is embarrassing, not criticism of him for unsettling the team at the start of the season when he's meant to be in a silent-position within the club.

6) There was a guy in copland rear whom if he were sitting in front of me i'd have been raging as for the full 90 minutes he stood up alone waving a flag and singing in a tone and manner that suggested he'd gubbed a fist full of pills for breakfast. When someone plucked up the courage to ask him to stop being a fucking embarrassment to himself - the guy responded with "Are ye a fucking celtic fan or summit" which just about summed up his cuntish behaviour. Me being ever the balanced view on proceedings - I did think that the fact a good few thousand of us could hear him said it all about our atmosphere and theater support. That said - the lone guy was embarrassing, the stewards shitting it from him, was embarrassing, seeing from a far one minority of our support actually bouncing all game in the opening day of the season - from my perspective wasn't.

In conclusion - they may all be wee fanny's but it wasn't so long ago I was sitting in Broomloan Rear with everyone sharpening 2-pences and lobbing them in mass to the Aberdeen support below, they're wee boys and at least they had an atmosphere. If we don't want their opinion being ours we should drown them out, not bitch about them on the internet after sitting silent, seated and occasionally clapping our velvet gloves together at a football match, the game of the working classes.

You may all be right - and I'm completely wrong in my points but I don't see why everyone is so upset. I see half-time was mentioned as particularly cringe-worthy but I was inside the stand and didn't witness it, on everything else I call it as I seen and heard it.

Spot fucking on. Too many on here have grabbed the moral high ground and openly attack fellow fans on here whilst sitting in silence at Ibrox. FFS just be happy we won and played some decent football.

I spent my day supporting the 11 on the park and giving Sandy Jardine the reception he deserved. Yesterday was not the time for pro or anti anyone it was about starting stage 2 and comtinuing the journey back to the top.

Everyone is allowed an opinion but it does seem that very few on the anti side are prepared to enter sensible and informed debate. They have no credible alternative (a Jags fan as puppet master isn't credible) and revert back to untruths when challenged.

So did I spend the day supporting the team. Just stop bitching about fellow fans. Different opinion to you doesn't make them a disgrace.

Spot fucking on. Too many on here have grabbed the moral high ground and openly attack fellow fans on here whilst sitting in silence at Ibrox. FFS just be happy we won and played some decent football.

Fellow fans that disrespect the current board that savd our club, no thanks, the UB act like petulant wee fannies, our very own version of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

So did I spend the day supporting the team. Just stop bitching about fellow fans. Different opinion to you doesn't make them a disgrace.

Show me where I'm 'bitching'? I didn't express my opinion at the game and would prefer if they didn't. Inside the ground it should be all about the football (i am partial to a loyalist song but thats brings most together). Divisive chanting is not going to help Rangers on the field, thats my criticism, if they don't 'care' about Charles then don't sing about him for a large part of the game.

You do have a nice habit of ignoring salient points, a trait shared by a number of posters in recent days.

The banner saying the current board are the worst in our history, what a fucking embarrassment considering the current board help us rise up from the shambles the previous two boards put us in

Honestly some fans are a fucking joke

Aye the current board are smashing

Show me where I'm 'bitching'? I didn't express my opinion at the game and would prefer if they didn't. Inside the ground it should be all about the football (i am partial to a loyalist song but thats brings most together). Divisive chanting is not going to help Rangers on the field, thats my criticism, if they don't 'care' about Charles then don't sing about him for a large part of the game.

You do have a nice habit of ignoring salient points, a trait shared by a number of posters in recent days.

Your bitching now. Just let it go. They have a different opinion to you, doesn't make them a disgrace

Your bitching now. Just let it go. They have a different opinion to you, doesn't make them a disgrace

Where have I said they are a disgrace? Maybe a better grasp of what I posted wouldn't go amiss. As I said you are conveniently ignoring salient points but seeing you're posts I would expect nothing more from you.

Is it 'bitching' to prefer that everybody gets behind the team rather than indulge in other agendas when at the first game of the season? Thats a very strange outlook!

Where have I said they are a disgrace? Maybe a better grasp of what I posted wouldn't go amiss. As I said you are conveniently ignoring salient points but seeing you're posts I would expect nothing more from you.

Is it 'bitching' to prefer that everybody gets behind the team rather than indulge in other agendas when at the first game of the season? Thats a very strange outlook!

Agree we should all be getting behind the team rather than bitching about what the UB sing and do. That's my point. FFS