Dublin Cup

mabawsa

As I have BT Sports free I have been watching Liverpool v them. Interesting thing that hits me is the Aviva looks like a Sea of Red in the stands. How can that be as I was led to believe the club that took 2.3 million to Seville had the biggest support in the world , even greater than ManU, Barca or Real Madrid! Seems like the calculator must be knackered today even in their home city! More red than GAWS.

As I have BT Sports free I have been watching Liverpool v them. Interesting thing that hits me is the Aviva looks like a Sea of Red in the stands. How can that be as I was led to believe the club that took 2.3 million to Seville had the biggest support in the world , even greater than ManU, Barca or Real Madrid! Seems like the calculator must be knackered today even in their home city! More red than GAWS.

I noticed that as well!

By the way.. im playing under your friend just now ;)

True. It's a misconception that all the paddies are sum fans.

Most of them hypocritically support the likes of Man U, Liverpool etc

Well it's strange to hate the English national team but support English club sides.The hatred for England football team in the Republic is quite extreme.

It's quite extreme in Northern Ireland too, doesn't stop people supporting the English clubs.

Hell, look at the hatred of the Scottish NT by some of those in our own support, doesn't mean they hate Rangers.

Funny how league fixtures can't be moved to help a Scottish side have a chance of a European trophy that would have raised the profile of Scottish football, but league fixtures can be moved to help raise the profile of the ROI. If they end up with any sort of fixture backlog this year I hope they remember how it may have come about. Whoever they should have been playing should approach UEFA and demand that they are given the 3 points as they were willing to play the game and there was no footballing reason for it not to have gone ahead.

Their reserve team beat Liverpools first team and our worst team in history pretty much beat Newcastles first team, and the English wonder why they are hated the footballing world over? their arrogance and narrow mindedness to anything outside of the epl is hilarious. As for them, anyone with a brain between their ears knows that Irelands two most supported clubs are Liverpool and man utd, Just the ira gun running fannys support them.

Their reserve team beat Liverpools first team and our worst team in history pretty much beat Newcastles first team, and the English wonder why they are hated the footballing world over? their arrogance and narrow mindedness to anything outside of the epl is hilarious. As for them, anyone with a brain between their ears knows that Irelands two most supported clubs are Liverpool and man utd, Just the ira gun running fannys support them.

The English are "hated the footballing world over" because they expect to win pre season friendlies?

What dickheads!

Absolutely. Arrogant wankers.