Our number 8

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it only on forums, behind the safety of your monitor you dish out cheek ya limp wristed gimpsuit?

Mate, pm me if you want to meet up, You can come and meet me any day if you really have some kind of mental fucking issue that you want a fight with someone on a forum, awrite???

miscphaggot.gif

Ian Black's a good player, his last 2 years at Hearts he was excellent for Hearts, despite dropping 3 Divisions though it took him time to adjust at Rangers, every game became a cup final for our opponents, now he has better players around him you'll see what he brings to the team

Missed the whole thing, how did our no 8 do today, apart from his goal that sky tell me isnt his, was he leathered up and down the park and did he retaliate.

Missed the whole thing, how did our no 8 do today, apart from his goal that sky tell me isnt his, was he leathered up and down the park and did he retaliate.

Played well again, really looking like a different player. Players chopped away at him too and he didnt react.