Back Page of The Sun - Gers £22m Is Gone

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine us all pulling together?

We wouldn't have the press and every other person kicking us every 2 mins

That's one benefit of it, would be brilliant for our club.

Exactly mate.

On a side note mate I was meant to go out for a few earlier thank fuck I never or I'd probably not be able to keep as calm as I am.

I'm absolutely beeling at this though

Ive had a few, i actually feel better for it.

Absolutely sick of this pish though.

That's one benefit of it, would be brilliant for our club.

Ive had a few, i actually feel better for it.

Absolutely sick of this pish though.

It's disgusting mate, after Sheffield I came home desperate to find work to get my ST back, now 3 or 4 weeks later I'm back to this shite :(

Now this may seem obvious, but I do hope that nobody on here has been tempted to sign up for the Sun site after seeing reports on what they have printed on their back page. It shouldn't escape folk that the Sun has to try and push their new pay-to-read web policy in some way. What better than to scare monger Rangers fans in to subscribing and tempting "them" with tales of our impending doom. As we saw 18 months back negative stories sell newspapers in Scotland, and presumably will do the same for web sites.

I was very vocal in support of Green when most of my mates were opposite

After this and hearing how much they are taking from the club has made me waken up

Yes green deserves something (we all knew the score when he took over. )

But it sounds like he's ripping the piss out it now

No, I can't.

Green had his chance and blew it. For me, his time is up.

Him and his people need to be driven from the Club and then we can set about rebuilding a Rangers we can all be proud of again.

Fair enough, but I feel with that type of attitude we can't move forward united.

Still have seen nothing at all from minico in the way of how they intend to rebuild this Rangers we can all be proud of. I wish they had spent more time showing us HOW they were gonna improve on what we already have.

And not just a campaign of mudslinging ( some deserved, but the majority uncalled for)

I was very vocal in support of Green when most of my mates were opposite

After this and hearing how much they are taking from the club has made me waken up

Yes green deserves something (we all knew the score when he took over. )

But it sounds like he's ripping the piss out it now

Good to hear, mate.

We need more fans to open their eyes and see the damage he's doing to our Club.

Fair enough, but I feel with that type of attitude we can't move forward united.

Still have seen nothing at all from minico in the way of how they intend to rebuild this Rangers we can all be proud of. I wish they had spent more time showing us HOW they were gonna improve on what we already have.

And not just a campaign of mudslinging ( some deserved, but the majority uncalled for)

Mate, I'm sorry, but there can be no peace or unity within our ranks until Green is driven out.

What?! The same Walter who sat back during Murray's reign and never said a word.

The same Walter who came back to the Club to provide clarity but ended up leaving in an even bigger cloud of smoke.

Walter decided to leave, it's not his job to tell us what's going on now. If he was going to speak about the situation he should have already done so.

Apparently he was threatened with legal action if he went ahead with his planned statement? I'm sure I read that somewhere last week

Mate, I'm sorry, but there can be no peace or unity within our ranks until Green is driven out.

This still doesn't answer my questions on how minico intend to take us forward.

Have they released a single statement on how they intend to do it, or is the only card they have to play the "charles green is the bogey monster" card.

Last year I was doing some work for a company when the head of one of the departments proudly proclaimed that he could "make the figures say anything". He was speaking regarding the performance and yearly return on the investment on some fairly expensive equipment that the company dealt in. I fear we are being subjected to this by various people linked to the club just now on both sides of the divide, but most of all by the mhedia who just love a good negative story about Rangers.

This still doesn't answer my questions on how minico intend to take us forward.

Have they released a single statement on how they intend to do it, or is the only card they have to play the "charles green is the bogey monster" card.

Once we get Murray and Blinn on the board then hopefully things will become clearer.

There's no magic wand but these guys AND OTHERS will do everything in their power to deliver a Club and a Rangers team we can all be proud of.

Getting rid of those that have been lining their own pockets at our expense is only the first step.

Just in not been up to date on this at all.

Can anyone let me know what's going on. And if there is any concrete evidence. Cheers

Stockbridge has done an interview with the sun telling them its gone and then off the record gave them a breakdown as to what it went n. we're still none the wiser.

Ps he lied on Thursday

If Stockbridge has indeed given The Sun a run down of where the IPO monies have gone then he has by his own admission broken the Stock Exchange rules that he gave as an excuse for not being able to disclose the financial information to the meeting on Thursday because we were in the "close period".

If Stockbridge has indeed given The Sun a run down of where the IPO monies have gone then he has by his own admission broken the Stock Exchange rules that he gave as an excuse for not being able to disclose the financial information to the meeting on Thursday because we were in the "close period".

I'm not convinced he has given them a full run down - I don't think he's that stupid.

But he won't be with us much longer at any rate.

Once we get Murray and Blinn on the board then hopefully things will become clearer.

There's no magic wand but these guys AND OTHERS will do everything in their power to deliver a Club and a Rangers team we can all be proud of.

Getting rid of those that have been lining their own pockets at our expense is only the first step.

No it works the other way round unless they want to buy greenco out.

they have to prove to fans and investors why they are the better offer. Not just throw 15 tons of mud at the guys you want out, and tell fans to just wait, and hopefully things will become clearer.

Why cant we just wait till the accounts come out and everything will become clearer anyway?

If they can't tell us how they will take us forward then why should we have any faith in them?

What actual difference will they make to Rangers except save them 2 million a year in bonuses and wages?

As far as I can see it is Greenco have came in and done all the hard dirty work, they have fufilled promises laid out in the share issue ( buying edmiston house, the car park, the airport shop, ect.)

What do minico bring to the table?

No it works the other way round unless they want to buy greenco out.

they have to prove to fans and investors why they are the better offer. Not just throw 15 tons of mud at the guys you want out, and tell fans to just wait, and hopefully things will become clearer.

Why cant we just wait till the accounts come out and everything will become clearer anyway?

If they can't tell us how they will take us forward then why should we have any faith in them?

What actual difference will they make to Rangers except save them 2 million a year in bonuses and wages?

As far as I can see it is Greenco have came in and done all the hard dirty work, they have fufilled promises laid out in the share issue ( buying edmiston house, the cap park, the airport shop, ect.

What do minico bring to the table?

While I am quite worried now I still think it's deluded to see Paul Murray as some type of magnificent savior.

Stockbridge has done an interview with the sun telling them its gone and then off the record gave them a breakdown as to what it went n. we're still none the wiser.

Ps he lied on Thursday

cheers for the update even if it wasn't good reading.I can't help but we worried. How can you possible spent 22 million quid in the third division. I know that we are in a hugely different budjet but that could run all the sfl teams combined for a good few years