***The Official Airdrieonians vs Rangers Match Thread***

Thanks BBB , tried that and all I get is this

Sorry, the web page you have requested is not available through Virgin Media.

Virgin Media has received an order from the Courts requiring us to prevent access to this site in order to help protect against copyright infringement.

If you are a Virgin Media home broadband customer, for more information on why certain web pages are blocked, please click here.

If you are a Virgin Media Business customer, or are trying to view this page through your company's internet connection, please click here.

Try this one mate.

http://www.firstrow.org/

i thought law and daly were out until september as thats them played 3 games now .

anyway daly will get a hat-trick tonight

JD%20ARGH.gif

Tired of repeating myself. Does no one read?!

They can play 3 league games as trialists...THAT'S 3 LEAGUE GAMES!!

Guys watching illegal streams doesn't help the club either buy a ticket if you can or watch it via a legal source

Not paying for it is essentially stealing from the club I'm surprised people are allowed to post links on here tbh

Guys watching illegal streams doesn't help the club either buy a ticket if you can or watch it via a legal source

Not paying for it is essentially stealing from the club I'm surprised people are allowed to post links on here tbh

"VIPStand Ruined Our Club"

How much money goes to the club if i buy it through BT Sports?