***The Official Airdrieonians vs Rangers Match Thread***

Ally must know the score with the trialist availability, I was under the impression that each trialist (Daly, Clark, Bell and Law) had 3 games maximum (2 trialists per match), we know that they can't play in any cup games but I'm sure Law and Daly have ran out of games allowed to play. Hope Ally hasn't picked it up wrong and we get in trouble, I can see the headlines, clear as day lol

Anyways, with all that in mind. This is what I'd put out: (Taking the artificial 4G grass into account) - Put Daly and Law in for Aird and Clark if available

Gallacher

Hegarty McCulloch McAusland Wallace

Black

Crawford MacLeod Aird

Little Clark

Subs: A.Smith, Gasparotto, Faure, Shiels, Templeton, McKay, Murdoch.

Looking forward to this one as I'm on holiday from work, get paid on Friday too so can have a good swally! :D

Airdrieonians 1-4 Rangers :21:

Looking forward to this, tickets sorted and pre match swally with a bit of community singing then back in town post match!

Gallagher

McAusland

Jig

Faure

Wallace

Black

Law

McLeod

Shiels

Templeton

Daly

3 0 to the Queens 11

Gallacher

Mitchell Faure McCulloch Wallace

Macleod Law

Shiels Crawford Tempelton

Daly

No Black? What's the odds on that? lol

Is this the first season for Airdrie to play on their plastic pitch as they've not had a very good start so far this season?

I'd make one change from saturday due to type of pitch were playing on - Crawford for Shiels.

Gallagher

McAusland Faure McCulloch Wallace

Black

Crawford Law Macleod

Little Daly

Subs:- Smith Shiels Templeton Mckay Gasparotto Aird Mitchell

Dont know why people are thinking we should start Temps & Shiels they are just back from injures, give them the last 20mins if required no point rushing them back this early on in the season!

As for defence why change it from saturday? Clean sheet = no need to change

Mitchell hasnt played at all this season so why fling him in & change the defence that kept a clean sheet on saturday??

No Black? What's the odds on that? lol

Is this the first season for Airdrie to play on their plastic pitch as they've not had a very good start so far this season?

No they played on it last season and were pish. I have a couple of friends who are ST holders there and they were always telling me how the opposition were better adapted to the pitch than Airdrie were.

Spot on then here's ma amended team

Gallagher

Mitchell Faure McCulloch Wallace

Law Black McLeod

Shiels

Little Daly

That's assuming Templeton and Cribari are injured

Why would you change a defence that have played with each other twice so far & kept 2 clean sheets in they games?

That is what we need to start this season a level of consistence far to many times last season we changed it about.