Writing an article about Brian Laudrup... Can you help?

polishranger

Hehe, aye. It was a quaint wee video. A smashing Christmas present one year for me if i remember rightly. Probably along with a football annual, a rangers football shaped piggy bank, a wee flat polyester Rangers cap and a Rangers sweat band.

Happy days!

Mine was my brother's copy, became mine through proxy though you understand ;) I also liked how they took the 'Super Ally' song and made a very cheesy stadium rock version for the video, complete with guitar solo.

Polishranger, mind and let us read your article :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Completed research (article has to be ready till the morning).

I Liked the story about when Effenberg loaned Brian’s car without asking and then crashed it. They were best friends, together moved from Bayern to Fiore. Or like when he scored just 9 goals during whole first season in Bayern, but nevertheless was chosen a striker of the year.

Weird to hear, that Brian played as a right back in Fiore for some period of time. Or how his father had to smuggle him out of the stadium in the trunk of a car, cause Fiorentina relegated and tifosi were furious. Relegation with a team containing him, Effenberg, Dunga, Baiano, young Batistuta,some feat

Apparently the SFA are going to retrospectively charge Laudrup with betting on the results that year

Vincent (de Paul) Lunny is on the case