Writing an article about Brian Laudrup... Can you help?

polishranger

I'm writing an article about Brian for Polish biggest football website. Could you help and share some interesting stories? Funny bits, his best moments at Ibrox, all around what kind of guy he was, how he get on with fans, etc; basically everything you think would be worth to tell about Brian.

I would appreciate it a lot, thanks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm writing an article about Brian for Polish biggest football website. Could you help and share some interesting stories? Funny bits, his best moments at Ibrox, all around what kind of guy he was, how he get on with fans, etc; basically everything you think would be worth to tell about Brian.

I would appreciate it a lot, thanks.

I always wanted to have his babies

Football wise, he had everything: he was a brilliant individual talent (dribbling, scoring goals, soaring runs, silky skills), a fantastic professional and a total team player; his playmaking, decision making, unselfishness and all round ability......AS WELL AS his undeniable passion, attitude and focus, were all clear to see and virtually unwavering.

Personally he was and is a complete gentleman, a charmer and a fucking swell guy. (tu)

What's this one about?

The Laudrup video released in the 90s. There was a black and white sketch with some guys in suits discussing how he could be stopped. Mr Blues post is a quote from it.

The Laudrup video released in the 90s. There was a black and white sketch with some guys in suits discussing how he could be stopped. Mr Blues post is a quote from it.

My favourite tape as a wee guy, that particular part i've always remembered, funny as fck these days :lol: