• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all the fan reps only saw the back of it as bain waved it about

i have posted all these threads before

the letter

the vicast coy

alas this board doesnt appear to let you see your previous threads and posts, past a certain date... either that or i am too luddite to find em

How can seeing the back of any letter be seen as being proof?

Some of these " fans reps " have websites and fanzines. Surely the best way to get a message out that people would believe is to have said letter, the front that is, printed onto as many websites and fanzines as possible. Along with in the match programme AND in the press.

Some of these " fans reps " have websites and fanzines. Surely the best way to get a message out that people would believe is to have said letter, the front that is, printed onto as many websites and fanzines as possible. Along with in the match programme AND in the press.

a certain website and infrequently published fanzine is nothing more than a steam vent for RFC

it let the fans moan without bringing heat of bain, minty et al.... round about the same time a fan on the board spot appeared

just a coincidence mind

a certain website and infrequently published fanzine is nothing more than a steam vent for RFC

it let the fans moan without bringing heat of bain, minty et al.... round about the same time a fan on the board spot appeared

just a coincidence mind

This certain website and infrequent fanzine that you speak of, does the owner of said places not have a " voice " among the Rangers support?

Co incidences in life can be dangerous.

I'd have thought there would have been an outcry after the QP away game at xmas time when TBB was aired loud and proud?

Letter produced to back up a ban? Fines? points deducted?

There is a wee part of me which feels that the ordinary fan has been a tad misled here, or am i being cynical?

Without wanting to incite rants and tirades.... Why would it not exist, and why would the club have faked it?

because they didnt give a feck, had, for years, failed to protect either club or supporter and had a spinless bunch sitting in exec positions and on the board

apart from the above, no reason at all

Without wanting to incite rants and tirades.... Why would it not exist, and why would the club have faked it?

dunno, and dunno if they did or not, but sometimes it's easier to just bullshit some things for an easier life. I've done stuff like that in my time. You probably have too.

This certain website and infrequent fanzine that you speak of, does the owner of said places not have a " voice " among the Rangers support?

Co incidences in life can be dangerous.

I'd have thought there would have been an outcry after the QP away game at xmas time when TBB was aired loud and proud?

Letter produced to back up a ban? Fines? points deducted?

There is a wee part of me which feels that the ordinary fan has been a tad misled here, or am i being cynical?

Don't be stupid - everybody knows its only in the last 12 months the board has misled the fans

It occurred to me also that we were never challenged over the QP game, other than a quick rant in the rhags.

I'm no lawyer, but that to me sets a legal precedent, and a good defense if the club is charged for us singing it at Ibrox.

I think it would be worth challenging.

So let's say we all spontaneously burst into TBB through sheer joy and exultation at our beloved team's expression of the beautiful game. (stranger things have happened :D )

And let's say they do actually take umbrage and try to fine/censure us. (I'm not convinced they will, but let's say they do)

So then let's say we challenge it. Any money left in that Fighting fund? If not - whipround and lawyer. Anybody got the email for the court of human rights?

"Hello Court of Human Rights - this is a song that multiple other UK clubs sing (youtube and other evidence attached), yet only we are being told we can't sing it. Discrimination surely?"

We might win, we might lose. but at least we will have fought.

This letter appeared at a crucial time for the RST as they finally looked to be getting their seat at the board. Dingwall then claimed to have seen the letter and the rest is history.

Co-incidence?

And if the letter did exist what was to stop Rangers FC showing all fans reps if the the threat from UEFA was as severe as they claimed?

It occurred to me also that we were never challenged over the QP game, other than a quick rant in the rhags.

I'm no lawyer, but that to me sets a legal precedent, and a good defense if the club is charged for us singing it at Ibrox.

I think it would be worth challenging.

So let's say we all spontaneously burst into TBB through sheer joy and exultation at our beloved team's expression of the beautiful game. (stranger things have happened :D )

And let's say they do actually take umbrage and try to fine/censure us. (I'm not convinced they will, but let's say they do)

So then let's say we challenge it. Any money left in that Fighting fund? If not - whipround and lawyer. Anybody got the email for the court of human rights?

"Hello Court of Human Rights - this is a song that multiple other UK clubs sing (youtube and other evidence attached), yet only we are being told we can't sing it. Discrimination surely?"

We might win, we might lose. but at least we will have fought.

Well said Govan. It seems the Rhags have a rant at us and it is accepted as gospel that we cant do this and we cant do that

because they didnt give a feck, had, for years, failed to protect either club or supporter and had a spinless bunch sitting in exec positions and on the board

apart from the above, no reason at all

Just don't see a reason to make it up, that's all. If it wouldn't see us in trouble, why do anything?

This letter appeared at a crucial time for the RST as they finally looked to be getting their seat at the board. Dingwall then claimed to have seen the letter and the rest is history.

Co-incidence?

And if the letter did exist what was to stop Rangers FC showing all fans reps if the the threat from UEFA was as severe as they claimed?

You would think it would be in the Club's best interest to make the alleged letter public. A fuckin carve up mate.