Are Man U finished?

AlCapone

Imagine if they did then went on to do a Chelsea :lol:

Aye but at least Chelsea were fighting for 4th and on the run to winning the FA cup that season.

United are struggling to get Europa while already dumped out the cups :lol:

Moyesie has no chance!

I wonder how Deek is coping with all of this?

Aye but at least Chelsea were fighting for 4th and on the run to winning the FA cup that season.

United are struggling to get Europa while already dumped out the cups :lol:

Moyesie has no chance!

I wonder how Deek is coping with all of this?

I do miss deek at moments like this

Moyes came in and replaced the (championship winning) backroom staff was a major fk up on his part. The players dont seem to respond to him in the same manner as they did with Fergie, the same team that walked the league last season. Stories about players not wanting to play for him. A captain (Vidic) that has already signed for another team as he wasnt deemed good enough anymore by Moyes.

A farcical transfer window during the summer, buying a player who they dont really need (Mata) as they already have a player more than capable in Kagawa.

Yes, Moyes was a decent manager at Everton but his style of play and the system he is using does not suit the players he has, he is out of his depth and its only a matter of time before the fans will turn on him.

Imo MU should have went for Mourinho, but ive a feeling SAF didnt want Jose showing up his record by being better than he was!

It wasnt SAF job to decide who took over, it was his boards

just read an article on twitter, think it was Oliver Holt that wrote it and he reckons Moyes will be away by the start of next season.

folk talking about Man Utd having patience and sticking by the manager like they did when Ferguson took over need to realise that it isnt 1986 anymore and football is big business, the Glazers will turf him out if crowds drop and fans make it known they want him out.

read a few rumours about him having 3 games to prove hes up to the job.

with the money required to replace Vidic/Evra/Ferdinand and get a couple of midfielders in, if they dont think Moyes is up to it they cant afford to give him the money to spunk on dross.

i dont think he deserved the job going by his previous record to be honest and i think hes being found out, middle of the table pushing europa is his level and its looking like thats where hes dragging Man Utd.

who would replace him?

the guy in the video above suggested Hiddink or Van Gaal, i believe Van Gaal is quitting Holland after the world cup and Hiddink is replacing him so i suppose Van Gaal is an option but im not too sure about him either to be honest

maybe Klopp?

It depends what they want to do really. If they want an experienced head to steady the ship for a season or two then you'd think Hiddink, Van Gaal or Heynecks (I know he's "retired" now but they could give him silly money for a couple of years work) would be the likely candidates.

If they want to "do a Liverpool" rip apart their team, rebuild it and look at taking the hit of being out of the CL for a couple of seasons while they do it then Klopp is probably the only man for the job. In all honesty there aren't many "young managers" who have proven themselves over a decent length of time to justify getting the job yet.

Guys like Simeone, Garcia, Martinez, Conte & de Boer are all talented managers but have they done enough to earn a stab at that job yet?

just read an article on twitter, think it was Oliver Holt that wrote it and he reckons Moyes will be away by the start of next season.

folk talking about Man Utd having patience and sticking by the manager like they did when Ferguson took over need to realise that it isnt 1986 anymore and football is big business, the Glazers will turf him out if crowds drop and fans make it known they want him out.

read a few rumours about him having 3 games to prove hes up to the job.

with the money required to replace Vidic/Evra/Ferdinand and get a couple of midfielders in, if they dont think Moyes is up to it they cant afford to give him the money to spunk on dross.

i dont think he deserved the job going by his previous record to be honest and i think hes being found out, middle of the table pushing europa is his level and its looking like thats where hes dragging Man Utd.

who would replace him?

the guy in the video above suggested Hiddink or Van Gaal, i believe Van Gaal is quitting Holland after the world cup and Hiddink is replacing him so i suppose Van Gaal is an option but im not too sure about him either to be honest

maybe Klopp?

Was listening to a podcast earlier saying Dan Levys already met with Van Gaal twice and looks likely to be going to Spurs.