The Sun paper this Morning

North Rd

I'm told there's a few unhappy propagandists and unelected fans reps kicking about EK. These idiots have been used and done up like a kipper by Mini and now the reputations of some fans spokespeople lie in tatters.

They were warned, they didn't listen, they continued to attack everyone and anyone from the present board to fellow Gers fans.

All for nothing by the looks of it.

what reputation

:cgreen:

The sun in absolute nonsense shocker! It still amazes me so many of you still judge people or form opinions based on what these rags print! Yesterday we had at least 3 or 4 people demanding the guy who attacked the dog be locked up without any evidence other than "if it made the papers there must be some truth in it"...,that's what we are up against! Bottom feeders loyal!

I'm confused as to the line 'no new directors have been appointed save those recently announced'

Recently announced was Frank and John, but free club have said they are not? Who do they mean then? One of the Easdales?

I don't see it very clear either and the club statement also confuses me with the last four words 'save those recentally appointed'.

Does this mean that the recentally appointed are the four additional non exec directors (FB, SE, JM and PM) as previously requested?

I don't see it very clear either and the club statement also confuses me with the last four words 'save those recentally appointed'.

That is not what the club statement says, it says:

"The Company confirms that all of the current Directors remain in office and that it is not appointing any additional Directors save that as previously announced, the Company confirms that it continues to actively seek to appoint a new Chairman."

That is not what the club statement says, it says:

"The Company confirms that all of the current Directors remain in office and that it is not appointing any additional Directors save that as previously announced, the Company confirms that it continues to actively seek to appoint a new Chairman."

Sorry your correct but surely 'save that as previously announced' means that the same thing i.e. the four or only the two (FB & PM) were appointed ?

Sorry your correct but surely 'save that as previously announced' means that the same thing i.e. the four or only the two (FB & PM) were appointed ?

No, the statement says "The Company confirms that all of the current Directors remain in office and that it is not appointing any additional Directors save that as previously announced, the Company confirms that it continues to actively seek to appoint a new Chairman."

The italics and the bolded bit are different parts of the same sentence. They're not appointing anyone new, except for a new Chairman if and when they find one.