BF 1 don't you just love them

topgoalie

Does that mean really we never had anything to worry about during admin, we were always going to survive?

You have got a cheek,lol,christ you couldn't have climbed more up Charlies arse,then surprise surprise,you took a convenient detour and said.......hmmmmm maybe he was a bit of a rogue :lol:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You were too stubborn to admit he was a clown. A backed him from start then had to hold my hands up when a realised he was a clown.

He patently wasn't perfect but propaganda and hysteria made him out to be far worse than he was, and all his good points/contributions were pretty much written off.

Fair enough, the section might not be needed on a big European night. Would be amazing if fhe rest of the stadium lead from the front and the section just joined. An atmosphere os tried to be created in the section, but if others around the stadium started something the section would be happy to follow suit.

End of the day we don't play Parma every week, so the section is required to pick up fhe atmosphere and the more that join in the better

In a drab first half,they guys just make me smile with their undoubted enthusiasm.... :praise::praise::praise:

When they stick to backing the team like they did today, then yes. 100%.

But when they spend half the match singing about the crap we are all at the game to try and forget about, then they get on my tits.

Stick to the stuff like today, and leave the politics at the door guys please.

here we go again, Ibrox has never been famous for its atmosphere, and there was never a song sung in Ibrox that wasnt started by a 40 year old man with a megaphone conducting a glorified choir.

He patently wasn't perfect but propaganda and hysteria made him out to be far worse than he was, and all his good points/contributions were pretty much written off.

This (tu) in the end CG was more trouble than good but the first 6-8 months he was just what we needed and he did a lot of good (fighting for our titles with Ally, standing up to the spl/sfa, trying to scupper the reconstruction farce, buying EH ) but his conduct after coming back as an advisor was poor and disruptive. Too many people are writing him off like shyte ect when shyte did nothing positive Green did quite a lot. Also on BF 1 they bring good atmosphere when they concentrate on the football and not politics

I like the fans in BF1, and I'm an old guy. They do give the place a bit of atmosphere with their singing, although I can't make out what it is that they're singing at times, maybe that's because I'm an old guy???

Are you an old guy then?

You want to watch that cos you might end up repeating yourself