A win is win But ?

reddrock

We won its 3 points,there is going to be weeks like this,it doesn't matter if yer Rangers, Man Utd or Barca every team has weeks like that. So what's the problem ? Moan moan moan some people are never happy.

And others don't often understand the context of a post , we all know we wont see 7 nil wins every week , but we all deserve to at least see effort jeez .

Indeed, not much Ally can do about any of that. Still, we won again so not a total disaster despite some of the reactions.

I thought he was the MANAGER???

He could

1. bollock them for not turning up today to start with and

2.stop fucking about playing his mates.

Another thing would be to put players in their natural positions and try to play a bit of football for a change and not this long ball shite!

Don't think he's the man for the job (tho' I love him to bits for his playing days and his sincere love for the club!!)

He could

Another thing would be to put players in their natural positions and try to play a bit of football for a change and not this long ball shite!

Don't think he's the man for the job (tho' I love him to bits for his playing days and his sincere love for the club!!)

I never claimed he wasn't the manager. How do you know he's not doing point number one? Point number 2 is just ridiculous. Shut up.

He could

No 2 is a joke ffs. Your argument holds no weight what so ever.

Ally can't do much about the players? Are you for real?

He's the one constantly playing players in the wrong positions, Smith was playing in midfield today for a long period ffs....

He has the ability to make 3 positive subs, he didn't do it once today. Lot's of the blame lies with the manager, some just continue to turn a blind eye to McCoist's downfalls.

I assume that rant was directed at me? He can't really do much if certain players are incapable of finding another Rangers player, Templeton was the worst offender, playing in his natural position as well.

Anyway the bold bit is basically what I said - I said at least some of the blame must lie with the players, Ally as manager has to shoulder the rest. You should try reading before going off all reactionary.

whit !!!! David Templeton is the least of our worries .The guy has at least contributed to many decent wins for Rangers .Have you looked closely at some of Ally's new recruits ???

His new recruits have had a few games, they need a bit of time before we can judge fairly. Smith was good last week.

Templeton has consistently under performed since he's been here, bar a few great goals that seem to keep the fans off his back. And he annoys me more because he seems to me to think he's better than he is and he's greedy - two things that tend to annoy me in a footballer.

A win , check , 3 points check , but in my humble opinion there are still many we should be asking questions of in our squad , not an acceptable performance in my eyes .

We have maximum points in the league and a healthy goal difference. There are no prizes for doing any more than that, so it is better to save your energy for games where it is really needed.

If we get promotion at the end of the season, I will be satisfied. If we also win the Ramsdens Cup, I will be happy, and if we win the Scottish Cup, I will be delighted.

people are just so desperate to complain.

I think it's obvious that Ally was only concerned about winning this game, not playing good or scoring lots, just to get the monkey off his back.

if we'd played a bit more adventurous and lost, people would moan.

we could have won this game 5-0, but then people would complain about him not using the kids, or they'd moan about the weather or something.

it wasn't pretty, and we were lucky, but we won with a clean sheet.