A win is win But ?

reddrock

No urgency, as I said in the match thread I know people will focus the blame on Ally but I think most of the players should be shouldering at least part of the blame - it had the look and feel of a pre-season friendly. Not good enough.

I'd definitely blame the players. They were awful. Couldn't beat a man, passing was shocking and the god awful punting it up the park.

A win , check , 3 points check , but in my humble opinion there are still many we should be asking questions of in our squad , not an acceptable performance in my eyes .

Nor mine either mate .It was a disgrace especially after losing there in league cup .See if I hear another bear saying its hard to be critical or a win is a win again I'll explode .It does my head in .Have our standards plumited so low ? Today Daly ,Smith .Foster would have embarrassed a good junior side .They were garbage and even worse was their attitude .Stevie smith ? .What is this guy there for .His contribution is zero and he doesn't even look for the ball .Infact if you watch him closely it looks like he is trying to avoid getting involved .Foster is not far behind .Daly today was horrific although he has the excuse that Dodds and Andrews were decent experienced defenders .

Nor mine either mate .It was a disgrace especially after losing there in league cup .See if I here another bear saying its hard to be critical or a win is a win again .It does my head in .Have our standards plumited so low ? Today Daly ,Smith .Foster would have embarrassed a good junior side .They were garbage and even worse was their attitude .Stevie smith ? .What is this guy there for .His contribution is zero and he doesn't even look for the ball .Infact if you watch him closely it looks like he is trying to avoid getting involved .Foster is not far behind .Daly today was horrific although he has the excuse that Dodds and Andrews were decent experienced defenders .

Daly had absolutely no service. Not much he can do about that.

Players of the standard we have are not capable of performing to their best every match. These performances will happen from time to time.

6 out of 6 is the main thing.

I know it's my hobby horse, but Templeton was poor yet again. Shelling out half a million for him is so far looking like a bad buy.

Players of the standard we have are not capable of performing to their best every match. These performances will happen from time to time.

I know it's my hobby horse, but Templeton was poor yet again. Shelling out half a million for him is so far looking like a bad buy.

Templeton is bloody awful imo. Didn't like him at Hearts either.

whit !!!! David Templeton is the least of our worries .The guy has at least contributed to many decent wins for Rangers .Have you looked closely at some of Ally's new recruits ???