Jon Daly

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The height of ignorance is blaming a striker for being poor when he has had no service whatsoever. Give him two proper wingers to feed him with Clark working alongside him and you will see a different player. I guess it's easy to make him a scapegoat for something outwith his control when everyone knows his background. Has he ever not gave 100% effort? The answer is no so what else do people want? Him to morph into a Messi or Drogba clone? He is what he is. A striker who is as good as the service he gets which right now is not much.

To be fair on the big guy he isn't a lone striker and we all know it so it baffles me to see why Ally can't see it, if he played Clarke beside him we would be banging the goals in.

Mr super can't do wrong insists on one striker - despite signing loads

To be fair, he had very little service and was well 'marshalled' by the Forfar centre backs. I must admit that he is not my favourite player, and I was one of those who did not want him at Ibrox, because of the considerable doubts I have about his ability - the same doubts I had when he was at Dundee Hibs.

I do hope that he succeeds, although I don't see that happening. I agree with those who think that Nicky Clarke should be our first preference.