The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

Bring in.a couple of players in Jan and Arsenal are all set

They'll need a good few. This team are decent against nobody competition bar a few fluke results at home and one away against Dortmund but against quality opposition in the serious stages of the cl there's no hiding place for these bottlers.

The team should have been more professional and had the motivation required to get the point needed to win the group.

That was a shitebag of a performance last night and how any Arsenal fan can be happy with the overall outcome is frankly baffling to me.

I agree but it's also correct to point out that many thought they'd be heading out entirely when the draw was made. All very well many saying Napoli are shite now but they spent plenty of money in the summer and appointed a manager with a very good track record in European competition, they're 3rd in Serie A albeit they've dropped a few points recently and they've beaten English clubs already in the last couple of years.

In saying that the circumstances they had gave them a great chance to top the group and it looks especially damaging this season when you see the teams they can draw now.

The performance was awful, no doubt about that. 1 shot on target is unacceptable in many ways. The full backs need to get further forward. Giroud is becoming isolated in the last few games. Any chance of scoring vs Man City, that can't happen.

I still think a signing or two is needed in Janaury.

They'll need a good few. This team are decent against nobody competition bar a few fluke results at home and one away against Dortmund but against quality opposition in the serious stages of the cl there's no hiding place for these bottlers.

You forgot bayern Munich away in march I guess you were playing in your room with your play station that night,