The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

Chelsea dont have a top striker to win them enough games and the defence has been shaky this season. Actually shite if truth be told. So that is why for me they will win nothing and Mourinhio will get sacked.

Yet Arsenal have conceded only one less than Chelsea and scored only one more.

Yet Arsenal have conceded only one less than Chelsea and scored only one more.

It's tight at the top. Not a lot is separating any one at the minute. So we will see. But Chelsea have as much a problem in the striker area as Arsenal do. Giroud is not clinical and Torres is sadly a shadow of the player he used to be.

At least Rangers will win the Scottish cup. ;)

They are used to polishing up the seats at that brand new game changing stadium rather than trophies in the trophy room so it'll be business as usual come next Summer for them.

With the shite you have posted on this thread I think it's your bellend you've been polishing!

Yes Chelsea have been utter shite yet they are still a couple of points off the pace despite playing away to United, Arsenal and Spurs.

I wonder what will happen when the team start playing well Keith?

Chelsea will win something before Arsenal that is for certain...then again Cardiff will probably win something befor Arsenal :lol:

Yes Chelsea have been utter shite yet they are still a couple of points off the pace despite playing away to United, Arsenal and Spurs.

I wonder what will happen when the team start playing well Keith?

Chelsea will win something before Arsenal that is for certain...then again Cardiff will probably win something befor Arsenal :lol:

You'll post something that makes sense before Chelsea will win something :pipe: